Percocet and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,400 people who have side effects when taking Percocet from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
40,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 5,362 people (13.27%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Percocet when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 45 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7 %
- 2 - 5 years: 19 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5 %
- 10+ years: 2 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Percocet *:
- female: 68.88 %
- male: 31.12 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 1.95 %
- 20-29: 8.91 %
- 30-39: 11.94 %
- 40-49: 21.38 %
- 50-59: 25.19 %
- 60+: 30.42 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (346 people, 6.45%)
- Stress And Anxiety (330 people, 6.15%)
- Multiple Myeloma (327 people, 6.10%)
- Depression (326 people, 6.08%)
- Metastases To Bone (286 people, 5.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,513 people, 28.22%)
- Oxycontin (1,088 people, 20.29%)
- Aredia (978 people, 18.24%)
- Neurontin (885 people, 16.51%)
- Ambien (864 people, 16.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,221 people, 41.42%)
- Injury (1,461 people, 27.25%)
- Weakness (1,221 people, 22.77%)
- Nausea (1,214 people, 22.64%)
- Fatigue (1,197 people, 22.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Percocet?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User posts to the study
I just had surgery on my foot a week ago. I’m 4 days late on my period. I did have sex. The hospital gave me a test on that Monday and it said negative. I was supposed to start that Friday. Could the Percocet cause a false positive?
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...