Percocet and Boils - from FDA reports
Boils is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Boils with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,400 people who have side effects when taking Percocet from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
40,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 41 people (0.1%) have Boils
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Boils when taking Percocet *:
- female: 69.23 %
- male: 30.77 %
Age of people who have Boils when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.33 %
- 30-39: 10.0 %
- 40-49: 20.0 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 41.46%)
- Crohn's Disease (7 people, 17.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (6 people, 14.63%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 7.32%)
- Hidradenitis (3 people, 7.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (17 people, 41.46%)
- Ambien (15 people, 36.59%)
- Klonopin (14 people, 34.15%)
- Effexor (14 people, 34.15%)
- Celebrex (14 people, 34.15%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Paraesthesia (18 people, 43.90%)
- Joint Pain (18 people, 43.90%)
- Rashes (17 people, 41.46%)
- Pain In Extremity (16 people, 39.02%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (16 people, 39.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Boils when taking Percocet?
- Check symptoms - is boils caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBoils and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBoils and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Boils has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 4,677 Boils patients).
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with BoilsBoils
Could your condition cause BoilsBoils
What would happen?
Questions to the study
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
It's on the TOP of my shoulder. following the collar bone and tip of bone point on top ( again). The pain is now radiating to involve restricted movement of my arm. I can move my arm straight out from my body sideways and the pain in more intense with arm movement closer to my body and ...