Percocet and Gad - from FDA reports
Gad is found among people who take Percocet, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Vioxx, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,400 people who have side effects when taking Percocet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
40,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 68 people (0.17%) have Gad
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Percocet when people have Gad *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gad when taking Percocet *:
- female: 49.21 %
- male: 50.79 %
Age of people who have Gad when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4 %
- 30-39: 14 %
- 40-49: 54 %
- 50-59: 14 %
- 60+: 12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 13 people, 19.12%
- Depression: 11 people, 16.18%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 14.71%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 14.71%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 10.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 33 people, 48.53%
- Oxycontin: 30 people, 44.12%
- Effexor: 25 people, 36.76%
- Zometa: 20 people, 29.41%
- Prednisone: 20 people, 29.41%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 41 people, 60.29%
- Chest Pain: 31 people, 45.59%
- Fall: 30 people, 44.12%
- Weakness: 28 people, 41.18%
- Rashes (redness): 26 people, 38.24%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Percocet or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Percocet to ask questions and learn from experience.
Use your care experience to help people and earn a new income
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,781 users)
Gad has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, osteopenia (latest reports from 19,250 Gad patients).
Drugs that are associated with GadGad (1,136 drugs)
Could your condition cause GadGad (1,139 conditions)
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (40,435 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Percocet and have Gad
- Support group for people who have Gad
- Support group for people who take Percocet
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, my name is Tina. I’ve been on all kinds of meds for my condition (bi polar). Nothing seems to help with my constants panic and anxiety. Which leads to depression and me in solitude in my room. It’s sad. I’m just starting out on the divalproex. The abilify and buspar...
- Hi, my name is Carlos, I've been with GAD for the last 6 years, good days and bad days. I would like to join the group to learn more about this condition. I am 44 YO, have comorbid bipolar disorder. My life has been seriously affected by GAD symptoms, I am afraid of everything, my mind...
- Hello- I have suffered with anxiety and depression all my life. My anxiety seems to be getting worse as I age.
- Hi I'm a newbie here and am interested in hearing what you all have to say about Percocet and sneezing
- ANXIETY DISORDER FROM LEVTHYROXINE DOES ANYBODY FEEL THE SAME ANNA
- Will you have Back Pain with Azopt?
- Will you have Herpes Simplex with Simvastatin?
- Sinequan and Zyrtec drug interaction
- Will you have Lip Swelling with Derma-Smoothe/Fs?
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Azopt and have Back Pain?
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Herpes Simplex?
- Support group for people who take Sinequan and Zyrtec
- Support group for people who take Derma-Smoothe/Fs and have Lip Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate and have Constipation Aggravated?
Recent Care Guides
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Marylou wittenborn (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.