Percocet and Gall bladder obstruction - from FDA reports
There is no Gall bladder obstruction reported by people who take Percocet yet. This review analyzes which people have Gall bladder obstruction with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gall bladder obstruction while taking Percocet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gall bladder obstruction
- Subscribe to monitor Gall bladder obstruction in Percocet
You are not alone:
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 73,572 users)
Gall Bladder Obstruction
Gall bladder obstruction (latest reports from 19 Gall bladder obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction
Could your condition cause Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (70,226 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calculus Bladder with Entecavir? - now
- Will you have Atherosclerosis with Cutivate? - now
- Will you have Plaque Buildup - Arteries with Cutivate? - a second ago
- Will you have Arteriosclerosis with Cutivate? - a second ago
- Will you have Hardening Of The Arteries with Cutivate? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.