Percocet and Gall bladder obstruction - from FDA reports
There is no Gall bladder obstruction reported by people who take Percocet yet. This review analyzes which people have Gall bladder obstruction with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Percocet and have Gall bladder obstruction?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gall bladder obstruction
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,780 users)
Gall Bladder Obstruction
Gall bladder obstruction (latest reports from 19 Gall bladder obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction
Could your condition cause Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (40,435 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Percocet and have Gall Bladder Obstruction
- Support group for people who have Gall Bladder Obstruction
- Support group for people who take Percocet
- Will you have Urine Abnormality with Acne?
- Will you have Raynaud'S Phenomenon with Clomid?
- Will you have Swelling with Tinea Pedis?
- Will you have Jock Itch with Anxiolytic Therapy?
- Will you have Raynaud'S Disease with Clomid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Acne and Urine Abnormality?
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Phenomenon?
- Support group for people who have Tinea Pedis and Swelling?
- Support group for people who have Anxiolytic Therapy and Jock Itch?
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Disease?
- What to expect when you have Acne and Urine Abnormality?
- What to expect when you take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Phenomenon?
- What to expect when you have Tinea Pedis and Swelling?
- What to expect when you have Anxiolytic Therapy and Jock Itch?
- What to expect when you take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Disease?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.