Percocet and Gallbladder cancer stage iv - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder cancer stage iv reported by people who take Percocet yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder cancer stage iv with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gallbladder cancer stage iv while taking Percocet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder cancer stage iv
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder cancer stage iv in Percocet
You are not alone:
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 73,572 users)
Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iv
Gallbladder cancer stage iv (cancer has spread to a main blood vessel of the liver or to 2 or more nearby organs or areas other than the liver. cancer may have spread to nearby lymph nodes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, gallbladder cancer metastatic, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 61 Gallbladder cancer stage iv patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder cancer stage ivGallbladder cancer stage iv
Could your condition cause Gallbladder cancer stage ivGallbladder cancer stage iv
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (70,226 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Pharyngitis with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Artery with Acitretin?
- Alendronate Sodium and Amoxicillin drug interaction
- Will you have Leukocytosis with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Back And Forth Eye Movements with Brimonidine Tartrate?
- Will you have Perioral Dermatitis with Lo Loestrin Fe?
- Will you have Pain - Back with Brimonidine Tartrate?
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Brimonidine Tartrate?
- Will you have Back Pain - Nonspecific with Brimonidine Tartrate?
- Will you have Back Pain with Brimonidine Tartrate?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.