Percocet and Gallbladder empyema - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder empyema reported by people who take Percocet yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder empyema with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Percocet and have Gallbladder empyema?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder empyema
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,780 users)
Gallbladder empyema (a collection of pus within a naturally existing anatomical cavity of gallbladder) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hyperuricaemia, psoriasis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 50 Gallbladder empyema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder empyemaGallbladder empyema
Could your condition cause Gallbladder empyemaGallbladder empyema
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (40,435 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Percocet and have Gallbladder Empyema
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Empyema
- Support group for people who take Percocet
- Will you have Waxy Flexibility with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Skin Discolouration with Jardiance?
- Will you have Skin Discoloration with Jardiance?
- Will you have Gum Pain with Biotin?
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Clindamycin Phosphate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Waxy Flexibility?
- Support group for people who take Jardiance and have Skin Discolouration?
- Support group for people who take Jardiance and have Skin Discoloration?
- Support group for people who take Biotin and have Gum Pain?
- Support group for people who take Clindamycin Phosphate and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Fish Oil and have Waxy Flexibility?
- What to expect when you take Jardiance and have Skin Discolouration?
- What to expect when you take Jardiance and have Skin Discoloration?
- What to expect when you take Biotin and have Gum Pain?
- What to expect when you take Clindamycin Phosphate and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.