Percocet and Gallbladder gangrene - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder gangrene reported by people who take Percocet yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder gangrene with Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Percocet and have Gallbladder gangrene?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder gangrene
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,780 users)
Gallbladder gangrene (death of tissue in the gallbladder) has been reported by people with pain, irritable bowel syndrome, acute kidney failure (latest reports from 11 Gallbladder gangrene patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder gangreneGallbladder gangrene
Could your condition cause Gallbladder gangreneGallbladder gangrene
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (40,435 reports)
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Percocet and have Gallbladder Gangrene
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Gangrene
- Support group for people who take Percocet
- Will you have Visual Field Defect with Iron Deficiency Anaemia?
- Will you have Self Esteem Inflated with Strattera?
- Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus drug interaction
- Will you have Presyncope with Turmeric?
- Will you have Biopsy Skin Abnormal with Marijuana?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Visual Field Defect?
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Self Esteem Inflated?
- Support group for people who take Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Support group for people who take Turmeric and have Presyncope?
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Biopsy Skin Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Visual Field Defect?
- What to expect when you take Strattera and have Self Esteem Inflated?
- What to expect when you take Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- What to expect when you take Turmeric and have Presyncope?
- What to expect when you take Marijuana and have Biopsy Skin Abnormal?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.