Will you have Progressive massive fibrosis with Percocet - from FDA reports
Progressive massive fibrosis is reported only by a few people who take Percocet. We study 71,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA. Among them, 2 have Progressive massive fibrosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Progressive massive fibrosis and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Percocet) and Percocet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Progressive massive fibrosis are also considered in the study.
What is Percocet?
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 74,661 users)
What is Progressive massive fibrosis?
Progressive massive fibrosis has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, ephelides, preventive health care, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease (latest reports from 118 Progressive massive fibrosis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
71,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Progressive massive fibrosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Progressive massive fibrosis when taking Percocet *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Progressive massive fibrosis when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alphagan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benicar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coal Worker's Pneumoconiosis (lung disease of coal worker affects upper part of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Corneal Degeneration (abnormal deposition of substances in the transparent front part of the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilatation Ventricular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Progressive massive fibrosis while taking Percocet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Progressive massive fibrosis
- Subscribe to monitor Progressive massive fibrosis in Percocet
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Percocet and have Progressive massive fibrosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Progressive massive fibrosisProgressive massive fibrosis (153 drugs)
Could your condition cause Progressive massive fibrosisProgressive massive fibrosis (67 conditions)
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (71,315 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abortion - Threatened with Hexabrix? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Kanzo? - now
- Will you have Potassium - High with Kanzo? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Kanzo? - now
- Will you have Elevated Potassium with Kanzo? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Kanzo? - a second ago
- Will you have High Potassium with Kanzo? - a second ago
- Will you have Keratitis with Metro I.V.? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bankruptcy with Paxil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasovagal with Pentasa? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Carbidopa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.