Will you have Silicosis with Percocet - from FDA reports
Silicosis is reported only by a few people who take Percocet. We study 71,280 people who have side effects while taking Percocet from FDA. Among them, 2 have Silicosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Silicosis and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Percocet) and Percocet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Silicosis are also considered in the study.
What is Percocet?
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 74,661 users)
What is Silicosis?
Silicosis (a lung disease that is caused by inhaling tiny bits of silica) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, ephelides, preventive health care, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease (latest reports from 118 Silicosis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
71,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Percocet.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Silicosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Silicosis when taking Percocet *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Silicosis when taking Percocet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alphagan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benicar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coal Worker's Pneumoconiosis (lung disease of coal worker affects upper part of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Corneal Degeneration (abnormal deposition of substances in the transparent front part of the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilatation Ventricular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Silicosis while taking Percocet?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Percocet and have Silicosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with SilicosisSilicosis (151 drugs)
Could your condition cause SilicosisSilicosis (68 conditions)
Percocet side effects
- Percocet side effects (71,315 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Adefovir Dipivoxil and Water Avens drug interaction - now
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Anafranil? - a second ago
- Will you have Acne with Harpagophytum? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthritis Reactive with Metro I.V.? - a second ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Robinul? - 2 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Ubidecarenone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Ischaemia with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased? - 3 seconds ago
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Topamax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Function Loss with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Movement with Temazepam? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.