Who have Breathing difficulty with Perforomist - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is found among people who take Perforomist, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Spiriva, and have Asthma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 698 people who have side effects when taking Perforomist from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
698 people reported to have side effects when taking Perforomist.
Among them, 130 people (18.62%) have Breathing difficulty
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Perforomist when people have Breathing difficulty *:
- < 1 month: 63.16 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.05 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.79 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Perforomist *:
- female: 62.2 %
- male: 37.8 %
Age of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Perforomist *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 11.22 %
- 60+: 81.63 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Asthma: 28 people, 21.54%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 11 people, 8.46%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 8.46%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 10 people, 7.69%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 10 people, 7.69%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva: 36 people, 27.69%
- Singulair: 24 people, 18.46%
- Budesonide: 19 people, 14.62%
- Prednisone: 14 people, 10.77%
- Xolair: 14 people, 10.77%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cough: 19 people, 14.62%
- Pneumonia: 16 people, 12.31%
- Weakness: 13 people, 10.00%
- Asthma: 12 people, 9.23%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 12 people, 9.23%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Breathing difficulty while taking Perforomist?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breathing difficulty
- Subscribe to monitor Breathing difficulty in Perforomist
You are not alone:
Perforomist has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Perforomist 714 users)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 368,726 Breathing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (4,150 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (5,034 conditions)
Perforomist side effects
- Perforomist side effects (698 reports)
Browse all side effects of Perforomista b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Eovist? - now
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Eovist? - now
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Eovist? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Eovist? - now
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Docetaxel? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.