Pergolide mesylate and Abdominal pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Abdominal pain is reported only by a few people who take Pergolide Mesylate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pergolide mesylate and have Abdominal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 230 people who have side effects while taking Pergolide mesylate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
230 people reported to have side effects when taking Pergolide mesylate.
Among them, 2 people (0.87%) have Abdominal pain.
What is Pergolide mesylate?
Pergolide mesylate has active ingredients of pergolide mesylate. eHealthMe is studying from 231 Pergolide mesylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Abdominal pain?
Abdominal pain is found to be associated with 4,815 drugs and 5,023 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pergolide mesylate and Abdominal pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Pergolide mesylate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Pergolide mesylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Pergolide mesylate *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium Acetate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Climara: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cytotec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cytoxan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Abdominal pain *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tumor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Fibrinogen Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cachexia (loss of weight): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Parkinson's Disease: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pergolide mesylate and have Abdominal pain?Check whether Abdominal pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
How severe was Abdominal pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pergolide mesylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pergolide mesylate:
- Pergolide mesylate (231 reports)
Abdominal pain treatments and more:
- Abdominal pain (246,201 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain:
- Prednisone: 16,043 reports
- Humira: 15,786 reports
- Methotrexate: 9,506 reports
- Aspirin: 9,343 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,436 reports
- Metformin: 8,314 reports
- Mirena: 7,903 reports
- Pantoprazole: 6,761 reports
- Synthroid: 6,079 reports
- Tylenol: 6,027 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain (4,815 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain:
- Crohn's disease: 18,846 reports
- Birth control: 11,549 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,348 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,807 reports
- Pain: 9,036 reports
- Ulcerative colitis: 6,312 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain:
- Abdominal pain (5,023 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pergolide mesylate (the active ingredients of Pergolide mesylate) and Pergolide mesylate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zenatane and Dry Skin - 11 seconds ago
- Garamycin and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 16 seconds ago
- Imuran and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 16 seconds ago
- Pramine and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - 17 seconds ago
- Ill-Defined Disorder and Haematochezia - 28 seconds ago
- Diuretic Therapy and Arteriovenous Fistula - a minute ago
- Clenpiq and Gastritis Aggravated - a minute ago
- Daytrana and Panic Disorder - a minute ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - a minute ago
- Mirena and Eye Discharge - a minute ago