Perindopril erbumine and Muscle spasms - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle spasms is found among people who take Perindopril erbumine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Perindopril erbumine and have Muscle spasms. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,833 people who have side effects when taking Perindopril erbumine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,833 people reported to have side effects when taking Perindopril erbumine.
Among them, 89 people (1.14%) have Muscle spasms.
What is Perindopril erbumine?
Perindopril erbumine has active ingredients of perindopril erbumine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 8,449 Perindopril erbumine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Muscle spasms?
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) is found to be associated with 3,763 drugs and 3,060 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Perindopril erbumine and Muscle spasms reports submitted per year:
Time on Perindopril erbumine when people have Muscle spasms *:
- < 1 month: 42.86 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 28.57 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Muscle spasms when taking Perindopril erbumine *:
- female: 44.58 %
- male: 55.42 %
Age of people who have Muscle spasms when taking Perindopril erbumine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.8 %
- 50-59: 13.04 %
- 60+: 81.16 %
Common drugs people take besides Perindopril erbumine *:
- Acetaminophen: 19 people, 21.35%
- Aspirin: 18 people, 20.22%
- Amlodipine: 14 people, 15.73%
- Tylenol: 12 people, 13.48%
- Omeprazole: 11 people, 12.36%
- Morphine: 11 people, 12.36%
- Pantoprazole: 11 people, 12.36%
- Digoxin: 10 people, 11.24%
- Morphine Sulfate: 10 people, 11.24%
- Edoxaban: 9 people, 10.11%
Common side effects people have besides Muscle spasms *:
- Weakness: 29 people, 32.58%
- Pain: 28 people, 31.46%
- Cough: 22 people, 24.72%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 22 people, 24.72%
- Pain In Extremity: 21 people, 23.60%
- Joint Pain: 21 people, 23.60%
- Dizziness: 20 people, 22.47%
- Breathing Difficulty: 19 people, 21.35%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 people, 21.35%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 19 people, 21.35%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 14 people, 15.73%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 13.48%
- Blood Iron Decreased: 9 people, 10.11%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 9 people, 10.11%
- Pain: 6 people, 6.74%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 6 people, 6.74%
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (acute chest pain and other symptoms that happen because the heart does not get blood): 5 people, 5.62%
- Constipation: 5 people, 5.62%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 5.62%
- Parkinson's Disease: 5 people, 5.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Perindopril erbumine and have Muscle spasms?Check whether Muscle spasms is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Krishnan K, Krishnasamy K, "Evaluation of anaphylactic reaction as an adverse event for perindopril erbumine tablets", International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Muscle spasms and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of perindopril erbumine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Perindopril erbumine:
- Perindopril erbumine (8,449 reports)
Common Perindopril erbumine side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 477 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 419 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 409 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 406 reports
- Diarrhea: 402 reports
- Dizziness: 398 reports
- High blood pressure: 391 reports
Browse all side effects of Perindopril erbumine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Muscle spasms treatments and more:
- Muscle spasms (226,465 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle spasms:
- Muscle spasms in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle spasms in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle spasms in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle spasms:
- Aspirin: 9,268 reports
- Forteo: 6,477 reports
- Prednisone: 6,366 reports
- Revlimid: 6,313 reports
- Humira: 5,790 reports
- Lipitor: 5,638 reports
- Vitamin d: 5,618 reports
- Metformin: 5,440 reports
- Omeprazole: 5,432 reports
- Gabapentin: 5,202 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle spasms:
- Muscle spasms (3,763 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle spasms:
- Multiple sclerosis: 14,911 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 10,147 reports
- Osteoporosis: 8,438 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,508 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,954 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 6,843 reports
- Pain: 6,304 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle spasms:
- Muscle spasms (3,060 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on perindopril erbumine (the active ingredients of Perindopril erbumine) and Perindopril erbumine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Carbonate and Mouth Ulcers - 2 seconds ago
- Liothyronine Sodium and Skin Swelling - 6 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Histiocytosis Haematophagic - 6 seconds ago
- Calcitriol and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 15 seconds ago
- Zocor and Mood Swings - 15 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Small Intestine Carcinoma - 19 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 22 seconds ago
- Chronulac and Malaise - 24 seconds ago
- Azelastine and Adenoma Benign - 24 seconds ago
- Lecithin and Photophobia - 31 seconds ago