Perjeta and Paraesthesia oral - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Paraesthesia oral is found among people who take Perjeta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Perjeta and have Paraesthesia oral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,287 people who have side effects when taking Perjeta from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Perjeta.
Among them, 6 people (0.06%) have Paraesthesia oral.
What is Perjeta?
Perjeta has active ingredients of pertuzumab. eHealthMe is studying from 10,318 Perjeta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paraesthesia oral?
Paraesthesia oral (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's oral with no apparent long-term physical effect) is found to be associated with 1,476 drugs and 909 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Perjeta and Paraesthesia oral reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paraesthesia oral when taking Perjeta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Paraesthesia oral when taking Perjeta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Perjeta *:
- Herceptin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Zometa: 1 person, 16.67%
- Taxotere: 1 person, 16.67%
- Navelbine: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Paraesthesia oral *:
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 3 people, 50.00%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 2 people, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 1 person, 16.67%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cough: 1 person, 16.67%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Ageusia (loss of taste functions of the tongue): 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 3 people, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 16.67%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Perjeta and have Paraesthesia oral?Check whether Paraesthesia oral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Paraesthesia oral and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pertuzumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Perjeta:
- Perjeta (10,318 reports)
Common Perjeta side effects:
- Diarrhea: 1,493 reports
- Hair loss: 1,070 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 723 reports
- Rashes (redness): 693 reports
- Death: 579 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 490 reports
- Hair color changes: 413 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 406 reports
Browse all side effects of Perjeta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Paraesthesia oral treatments and more:
- Paraesthesia oral (12,776 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Paraesthesia oral:
- Paraesthesia oral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paraesthesia oral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paraesthesia oral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paraesthesia oral:
- Prednisone: 592 reports
- Aspirin: 565 reports
- Omeprazole: 441 reports
- Humira: 369 reports
- Vitamin d: 362 reports
- Lisinopril: 343 reports
- Benadryl: 325 reports
- Xolair: 324 reports
- Metformin: 321 reports
- Synthroid: 312 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Paraesthesia oral:
- Paraesthesia oral (1,476 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paraesthesia oral:
- High blood pressure: 593 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 485 reports
- Asthma: 447 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 427 reports
- Osteoporosis: 322 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 314 reports
- Pain: 301 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Paraesthesia oral:
- Paraesthesia oral (909 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pertuzumab (the active ingredients of Perjeta) and Perjeta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nateglinide and Eyelid Oedema - 6 seconds ago
- Miconazole Nitrate and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Caffeine Citrate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and International Normalised Ratio Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Protonix and Breast Atrophy - 25 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Vomiting Aggravated - 41 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Viberzi and Dexilant drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Enzalutamide and Cabazitaxel drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Copegus and Noroxin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago