Permethrin and Intestinal obstruction - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Intestinal obstruction is found among people who take Permethrin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Permethrin and have Intestinal obstruction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,328 people who have side effects when taking Permethrin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,328 people reported to have side effects when taking Permethrin.
Among them, 7 people (0.53%) have Intestinal obstruction.
What is Permethrin?
Permethrin has active ingredients of permethrin. It is often used in scabies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,354 Permethrin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Intestinal obstruction?
Intestinal obstruction is found to be associated with 2,849 drugs and 2,387 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Permethrin and Intestinal obstruction reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intestinal obstruction when taking Permethrin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Intestinal obstruction when taking Permethrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Permethrin *:
- Cymbalta: 6 people, 85.71%
- Digoxin: 5 people, 71.43%
- Cephalexin: 5 people, 71.43%
- Benzonatate: 5 people, 71.43%
- Requip: 5 people, 71.43%
- Promethegan: 5 people, 71.43%
- Proair Hfa: 5 people, 71.43%
- Prevacid: 5 people, 71.43%
- Demerol: 5 people, 71.43%
- Carvedilol: 5 people, 71.43%
Common side effects people have besides Intestinal obstruction *:
- Pain: 6 people, 85.71%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 85.71%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 85.71%
- Abdominal Adhesions (inflammation of abdomen): 5 people, 71.43%
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Pid): 5 people, 71.43%
- Pelvic Pain: 5 people, 71.43%
- Ovarian Adhesion (bands of scar-like tissue that form between ovary and nearby organ): 5 people, 71.43%
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (excess of triglycerides in the blood): 5 people, 71.43%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 5 people, 71.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 71.43%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 14.29%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 14.29%
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (nervous system disease that attacks nerve cells called neurons in your brain and spinal cord): 1 person, 14.29%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 14.29%
- Bone Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 14.29%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 14.29%
- Depression: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Permethrin and have Intestinal obstruction?Check whether Intestinal obstruction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Intestinal obstruction and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of permethrin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Permethrin:
- Permethrin (1,354 reports)
Common Permethrin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 235 reports
Browse all side effects of Permethrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Intestinal obstruction treatments and more:
- Intestinal obstruction (51,405 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Intestinal obstruction:
- Intestinal obstruction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Intestinal obstruction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Intestinal obstruction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Humira: 8,029 reports
- Prednisone: 3,022 reports
- Accutane: 2,326 reports
- Aspirin: 1,654 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,569 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,505 reports
- Sandostatin: 1,325 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,239 reports
- Fluorouracil: 1,193 reports
- Remicade: 1,165 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Intestinal obstruction (2,849 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Crohn's disease: 10,119 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,265 reports
- Pain: 1,851 reports
- Acne: 1,646 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,604 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Intestinal obstruction (2,387 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on permethrin (the active ingredients of Permethrin) and Permethrin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bexxar and Acute Kidney Failure - 6 seconds ago
- Bexxar and Renal Failure - Acute - 6 seconds ago
- Oat and Head Injury - 9 seconds ago
- Buspar and Urethral Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Ilaris and Premature Rupture Of Membranes - 9 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Lotrimin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Pancreatic Injury - 12 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Shortened - 17 seconds ago
- Septocaine and Seizures - 17 seconds ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride vs. Estazolam - 20 seconds ago