Perphenazine and Kidney failure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Kidney failure is found among people who take Perphenazine, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Perphenazine and have Kidney failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,291 people who have side effects when taking Perphenazine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,291 people reported to have side effects when taking Perphenazine.
Among them, 27 people (1.18%) have Kidney failure.
What is Perphenazine?
Perphenazine has active ingredients of perphenazine. It is often used in bipolar i disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 2,356 Perphenazine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Kidney failure?
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) is found to be associated with 3,639 drugs and 3,699 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Perphenazine and Kidney failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Perphenazine *:
- female: 40.74 %
- male: 59.26 %
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Perphenazine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.17 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 45.83 %
- 60+: 29.17 %
Common drugs people take besides Perphenazine *:
- Prilosec: 14 people, 51.85%
- Prevacid: 14 people, 51.85%
- Spiriva: 12 people, 44.44%
- Zoloft: 11 people, 40.74%
- Ambien: 10 people, 37.04%
- Singulair: 10 people, 37.04%
- Triamcinolone: 10 people, 37.04%
- Duragesic-100: 9 people, 33.33%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 9 people, 33.33%
- Nexium: 9 people, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Kidney failure *:
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 12 people, 44.44%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 11 people, 40.74%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 11 people, 40.74%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 37.04%
- Swelling: 10 people, 37.04%
- Infection: 10 people, 37.04%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 10 people, 37.04%
- Diabetes: 10 people, 37.04%
- Breathing Difficulty: 9 people, 33.33%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 9 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 17 people, 62.96%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 9 people, 33.33%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 9 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 18.52%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 14.81%
- Depression: 4 people, 14.81%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 11.11%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 3 people, 11.11%
- Infection: 3 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Perphenazine and have Kidney failure?Check whether Kidney failure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Kidney failure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of perphenazine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Perphenazine:
- Perphenazine (2,356 reports)
Common Perphenazine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Perphenazine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Kidney failure treatments and more:
- Kidney failure (171,972 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Kidney failure:
- Kidney failure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Kidney failure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Kidney failure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Kidney failure:
All the drugs that are associated with Kidney failure:
- Kidney failure (3,639 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Kidney failure:
All the conditions that are associated with Kidney failure:
- Kidney failure (3,699 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on perphenazine (the active ingredients of Perphenazine) and Perphenazine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Itching in Metolazone, how severe and when it was recovered? - a second ago
- Videx Ec and Dizziness Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Blood Sodium Decreased - 4 seconds ago
- Irbesartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and Eosinophilia - 5 seconds ago
- Diflorasone Diacetate and Tongue Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Coronary Heart Disease - 9 seconds ago
- Septra vs. Cranberry Extract - 9 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Weight Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Colace and Tongue Blistering - 15 seconds ago
- Otezla and Hydrodiuril drug interaction - 16 seconds ago