Who have Rapid heart beat with Persantine - from FDA reports
Rapid heart beat is found among people who take Persantine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Forteo, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,850 people who have side effects when taking Persantine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,850 people reported to have side effects when taking Persantine.
Among them, 9 people (0.49%) have Rapid heart beat
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Persantine *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Persantine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 22.22%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 11.11%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 1 person, 11.11%
- Cardiac Valve Disease (heart valve disease): 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Forteo: 3 people, 33.33%
- Motrin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 22.22%
- Evista: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dyazide: 2 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Irregular: 3 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 22.22%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Rapid heart beat while taking Persantine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rapid heart beat
- Subscribe to monitor Rapid heart beat in Persantine
You are not alone:
Persantine has active ingredients of dipyridamole. (latest outcomes from Persantine 1,869 users)
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 71,691 Rapid heart beat patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rapid heart beatRapid heart beat (3,033 drugs)
Could your condition cause Rapid heart beatRapid heart beat (2,690 conditions)
Persantine side effects
- Persantine side effects (1,850 reports)
Browse all side effects of Persantinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Respiratory Tract Infection with Acyclovir Sodium? - now
- Will you have Bacterial Corneal Ulcer with Protonix? - a second ago
- Shen Zha and Ska Maria Pastora drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Tremor with Praluent? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremors with Praluent? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.