Who have Rapid heart beat with Persantine - from FDA reports
Rapid heart beat is found among people who take Persantine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Forteo, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,864 people who have side effects when taking Persantine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Persantine.
Among them, 9 people (0.48%) have Rapid heart beat
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Persantine *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Persantine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 22.22%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 11.11%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 1 person, 11.11%
- Cardiac Valve Disease (heart valve disease): 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Forteo: 3 people, 33.33%
- Motrin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 22.22%
- Evista: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dyazide: 2 people, 22.22%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 22.22%
- Exelon: 1 person, 11.11%
- Excedrin: 1 person, 11.11%
- Enulose: 1 person, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Irregular: 3 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 22.22%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 22.22%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 22.22%
- Family Stress: 1 person, 11.11%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rapid heart beat while taking Persantine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rapid heart beat
- Subscribe to monitor Rapid heart beat in Persantine
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Persantine and have Rapid heart beat
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Persantine has active ingredients of dipyridamole. (latest outcomes from Persantine 1,883 users)
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 73,848 Rapid heart beat patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rapid heart beatRapid heart beat (3,055 drugs)
Could your condition cause Rapid heart beatRapid heart beat (2,693 conditions)
Persantine side effects
- Persantine side effects (1,864 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Persantinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Human Anaplasmosis with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Hyperpigmentation with Vitamin B6? - a second ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Protamine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Uti with Protamine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Protamine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cystitis with Protamine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Hypertension with Actos? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dapsone Syndrome with Imuran? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Ravocaine And Novocain W/ Neo-Cobefrin? - 4 seconds ago
- Xalatan and Visine L.R. drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.