Phentermine hydrochloride and Degenerative disc disease - from FDA reports
Degenerative disc disease is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride. We study 459 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Degenerative disc disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Degenerative disc disease and more.
459 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.87%) have Degenerative disc disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Degenerative disc disease when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Degenerative disc disease when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 4 people, 100.00%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 75.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zolpidem: 3 people, 75.00%
- Levaquin: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 4 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 100.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 75.00%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Degenerative disc disease
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Degenerative disc disease in Phentermine hydrochloride
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Phentermine hydrochloride and Degenerative disc disease
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,825 users)
Degenerative disc disease
Degenerative disc disease has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,365 Degenerative disc disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Degenerative disc diseaseDegenerative disc disease (740 drugs)
Could your condition cause Degenerative disc diseaseDegenerative disc disease (880 conditions)
Phentermine hydrochloride side effects
- Phentermine hydrochloride side effects (460 reports)
Browse all side effects of Phentermine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Degenerative Disc Disease
- Support group for people who have Degenerative Disc Disease
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride
You may be interested in these posts
- I just want to c if its safe and how well did a person taking these meds lose weight.
- I am about to start taking apple cider vinegar with duromine. Had anyone else tried? Will the vinegar stop the duromine from working?
- I have been looking for a unifying factor that was the cause of my ever-increasing disc issues, which prior to today, I was thinking was due to an antibiotic. What I realized is that the only drug I started taking before my first disc issues was Prevacid. It started with neck nerve issues in...
- Does taking phentermine and Garcinia Cambogia really works together. I walk ,jog, and exercise daily at least 5 times a week
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Will you have Tinnitus with Travatan Z?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Silvadene?
- Will you have Fibromyositis with Propofol?
- What to expect when you take Uncaria Tomentosa and have Nausea?
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Rifadin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Travatan Z and have Tinnitus?
- Support group for people who take Silvadene and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Propofol and have Fibromyositis?
- Support group for people who take Rifadin and have Bladder Infection?
- Support group for people who have Post Procedural Infection and Pain Relief By Acupuncture?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.