Phentermine hydrochloride and Degenerative disc disease - from FDA reports
Degenerative disc disease is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride. We study 529 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 5 have Degenerative disc disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Degenerative disc disease and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
529 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.95%) have Degenerative disc disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Degenerative disc disease when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Degenerative disc disease when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 4 people, 80.00%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 60.00%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Diovan: 3 people, 60.00%
- Orphenadrine Citrate: 3 people, 60.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 4 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 80.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 80.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 60.00%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Degenerative disc disease while taking Phentermine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Degenerative disc disease
- Subscribe to monitor Degenerative disc disease in Phentermine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,895 users)
Degenerative disc disease
Degenerative disc disease has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 13,382 Degenerative disc disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Degenerative disc diseaseDegenerative disc disease (1,424 drugs)
Could your condition cause Degenerative disc diseaseDegenerative disc disease (896 conditions)
Phentermine hydrochloride side effects
- Phentermine hydrochloride side effects (530 reports)
Browse all side effects of Phentermine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Papilloedema with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Conjunctivitis Exacerbated with Fluoxetine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fever with Azathioprine Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrexia with Azathioprine Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Azathioprine Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Zometa - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Benazepril Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Omeprazole - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Magnesium Citrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.