Phentermine hydrochloride and Intervertebral disc degeneration - from FDA reports
Intervertebral disc degeneration is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride. We study 459 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Intervertebral disc degeneration. Find out below who they are, when they have Intervertebral disc degeneration and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
459 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.87%) have Intervertebral disc degeneration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 4 people, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Imdur: 3 people, 75.00%
- Gabapentin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 4 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 100.00%
- Vision Blurred: 3 people, 75.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Intervertebral disc degeneration?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,824 users)
Intervertebral disc degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,365 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc degenerationIntervertebral disc degeneration (1,678 drugs)
Could your condition cause Intervertebral disc degenerationIntervertebral disc degeneration (1,059 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIntervertebral disc degeneration and drugs with ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIntervertebral disc degeneration and Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine hydrochloride side effects
- Phentermine hydrochloride side effects (460 reports)
Browse all side effects of Phentermine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions
- Any tips on using both together...I used phentermine first and then stopped and started using thrive...I was thinking of trying both together and wondered about others experience
You may be interested in these posts
- I am about to start taking apple cider vinegar with duromine. Had anyone else tried? Will the vinegar stop the duromine from working?
- I have been looking for a unifying factor that was the cause of my ever-increasing disc issues, which prior to today, I was thinking was due to an antibiotic. What I realized is that the only drug I started taking before my first disc issues was Prevacid. It started with neck nerve issues in...
- Does taking phentermine and Garcinia Cambogia really works together. I walk ,jog, and exercise daily at least 5 times a week
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Has anyone had any side effects with taking these two drugs together?
- Will you have Chalazion with Microgestin 1.5/30?
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Augmentin '250'?
- Will you have Urine Protein with Augmentin '250'?
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Augmentin '250'?
- Will you have Albuminuria with Augmentin '250'?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Microgestin 1.5/30 and have Chalazion?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '250' and have Protein - Urine?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '250' and have Urine Protein?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '250' and have Urine Albumin?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '250' and have Albuminuria?
- What to expect when you take Microgestin 1.5/30 and have Chalazion?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin '250' and have Protein - Urine?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin '250' and have Urine Protein?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin '250' and have Urine Albumin?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin '250' and have Albuminuria?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.