Who have Intervertebral disc degeneration with Phentermine hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Intervertebral disc degeneration is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride. We study 529 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 5 have Intervertebral disc degeneration. Find out below who they are, when they have Intervertebral disc degeneration and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
529 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.95%) have Intervertebral disc degeneration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration when taking Phentermine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 4 people, 80.00%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 60.00%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Diovan: 3 people, 60.00%
- Orphenadrine Citrate: 3 people, 60.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 4 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 80.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 80.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 60.00%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Intervertebral disc degeneration while taking Phentermine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Subscribe to monitor Intervertebral disc degeneration in Phentermine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Phentermine hydrochloride and have Intervertebral disc degeneration
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,895 users)
Intervertebral disc degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 13,382 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc degenerationIntervertebral disc degeneration (1,668 drugs)
Could your condition cause Intervertebral disc degenerationIntervertebral disc degeneration (1,083 conditions)
Phentermine hydrochloride side effects
- Phentermine hydrochloride side effects (530 reports)
Browse all side effects of Phentermine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Chantix and Dostinex drug interaction - now
- Will you have Eyelid Twitch with Lymphoma? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Twitch - Eyelid with Lymphoma? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Spasm with Lymphoma? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blepharospasm with Lymphoma? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Keppra, Gabapentin for a 90 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Zocor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Humira - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.