Phentermine and Compulsive sexual behavior - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Compulsive sexual behavior is reported only by a few people who take Phentermine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Phentermine and have Compulsive sexual behavior. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,395 people who have side effects while taking Phentermine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,395 people reported to have side effects when taking Phentermine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Compulsive sexual behavior.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. eHealthMe is studying from 18,375 Phentermine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Compulsive sexual behavior?
Compulsive sexual behavior is found to be associated with 286 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Phentermine and Compulsive sexual behavior reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Compulsive sexual behavior when taking Phentermine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Phentermine *:
- Abilify: 2 people, 100.00%
- Topicort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tirosint: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pyridium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Percocet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mirena: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Compulsive sexual behavior *:
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bankruptcy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cervix Carcinoma (cancer of cervix): 1 person, 50.00%
- Compulsive Shopping: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crying: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 2 people, 100.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Myositis (inflammation of the muscles): 1 person, 50.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Phentermine and have Compulsive sexual behavior?Check whether Compulsive sexual behavior is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Compulsive sexual behavior and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Phentermine:
- Phentermine (18,375 reports)
Common Phentermine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Phentermine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compulsive sexual behavior treatments and more:
- Compulsive sexual behavior (1,163 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Compulsive sexual behavior:
- Compulsive sexual behavior in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Compulsive sexual behavior in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Compulsive sexual behavior in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Compulsive sexual behavior:
All the drugs that are associated with Compulsive sexual behavior:
- Compulsive sexual behavior (286 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Compulsive sexual behavior:
All the conditions that are associated with Compulsive sexual behavior:
- Compulsive sexual behavior (166 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on phentermine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Phentermine) and Phentermine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Promethazine and Disease Progression - 2 seconds ago
- Lariam and Ultrasound Antenatal Screen Abnormal - 11 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Tetany - 17 seconds ago
- Lasix vs. Dexamethasone - 21 seconds ago
- Plague and Fatigue - 25 seconds ago
- Valium and Implant Site Swelling - 53 seconds ago
- Quinapril and Amiodarone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Photophobia and drugs of ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride - 54 seconds ago
- Prostate Cancer and Orbital Oedema - 55 seconds ago
- Femring vs. Estrace - 59 seconds ago