Plaquenil and Cytology abnormal - from FDA reports
Cytology abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Plaquenil. We study 31,504 people who have side effects while taking Plaquenil from FDA. Among them, 5 have Cytology abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Cytology abnormal and more.
31,504 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Cytology abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Plaquenil when people have Cytology abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cytology abnormal when taking Plaquenil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cytology abnormal when taking Plaquenil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 5 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rituxan: 5 people, 100.00%
- Remicade: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 100.00%
- Humira: 5 people, 100.00%
- Enbrel: 5 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Treatment Failure: 5 people, 100.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 5 people, 100.00%
- Prerenal Failure: 5 people, 100.00%
- Drug Intolerance (drug sensitivity): 5 people, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cytology abnormal
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Cytology abnormal in Plaquenil
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Plaquenil and Cytology abnormal
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 33,468 users)
Cytology abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 70 Cytology abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cytology abnormalCytology abnormal (71 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cytology abnormalCytology abnormal (50 conditions)
Plaquenil side effects
- Plaquenil side effects (31,531 reports)
Browse all side effects of Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Cytology Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Cytology Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd, Shogruns and Reynauds. Hashelped joint pain and fatigue
- Hi. Starting these two Drugs tomorrow. How far apart is it safe to take these? 4 hrs??
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot. I have a big birthday coming up and was considering a Botox offer I have. Concerned about interactions. Any feedback?
- Hi! Just been diagnosed with RA and Ankylosing Spondylitis. Taking voltaren and plaquenil.
- Will you have Arthritis with Triazolam?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Femhrt?
- Will you have Pain with Xgeva?
- What to expect when you take Zanaflex and have Face Injury?
- Will you have Cyst with Blincyto?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triazolam and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Femhrt and have Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Pain?
- Support group for people who take Blincyto and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Arteritis?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.