Plaquenil and Cytology abnormal - from FDA reports
Cytology abnormal is found among people who take Plaquenil, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Cimzia, and have Neuropathy peripheral. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,015 people who have side effects when taking Plaquenil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
41,015 people reported to have side effects when taking Plaquenil.
Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Cytology abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Plaquenil when people have Cytology abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cytology abnormal when taking Plaquenil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cytology abnormal when taking Plaquenil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 13 people, 81.25%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rituxan: 16 people, 100.00%
- Remicade: 16 people, 100.00%
- Humira: 16 people, 100.00%
- Enbrel: 16 people, 100.00%
- Cimzia: 16 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 16 people, 100.00%
- Prerenal Failure: 16 people, 100.00%
- Drug Intolerance (drug sensitivity): 16 people, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 16 people, 100.00%
- Treatment Failure: 15 people, 93.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cytology abnormal while taking Plaquenil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cytology abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Cytology abnormal in Plaquenil
You are not alone:
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 42,979 users)
Cytology abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia (latest reports from 91 Cytology abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cytology abnormalCytology abnormal (71 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cytology abnormalCytology abnormal (50 conditions)
Plaquenil side effects
- Plaquenil side effects (41,042 reports)
Browse all side effects of Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pyrexia with Lamivudine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Lamivudine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Lamivudine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Plendil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Lamivudine? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Nexium 24hr, Prednisone, Amoxil - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Lysine, Prozac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.