Plavix and Atrioventricular block complete - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Atrioventricular block complete is found among people who take Plavix, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Plavix and have Atrioventricular block complete. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141,153 people who have side effects when taking Plavix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
141,153 people reported to have side effects when taking Plavix.
Among them, 164 people (0.12%) have Atrioventricular block complete.
What is Plavix?
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 145,123 Plavix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Atrioventricular block complete?
Atrioventricular block complete (heart block complete) is found to be associated with 1,525 drugs and 818 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Plavix and Atrioventricular block complete reports submitted per year:
Time on Plavix when people have Atrioventricular block complete *:
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular block complete when taking Plavix*:
Age of people who have Atrioventricular block complete when taking Plavix *:
Common drugs people take besides Plavix *:
Common side effects people have besides Atrioventricular block complete *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Plavix and have Atrioventricular block complete?Check whether Atrioventricular block complete is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Min IS, Lee JY, Jung TS, Kang NK, Park BB, Kim BK, "Development of a Complete Atrioventricular Block Associated with Intake of Evening Primrose Oil", The Korean Journal of Medicine, 2016 May .
- Biswal S, "Complete heart block in a neutropenic patient with aspergillosis: An unusual adverse effect of caspofungins", Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Atrioventricular block complete and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Plavix:
- Plavix (145,123 reports)
Common Plavix side effects:
- Heart attack: 9,606 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,687 reports
- Weakness: 7,481 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,707 reports
- Chest pain: 6,413 reports
Browse all side effects of Plavix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Atrioventricular block complete treatments and more:
- Atrioventricular block complete (8,312 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Atrioventricular block complete:
- Atrioventricular block complete in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Atrioventricular block complete in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Atrioventricular block complete in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Atrioventricular block complete:
- Aspirin: 575 reports
- Furosemide: 571 reports
- Digoxin: 469 reports
- Amlodipine: 397 reports
- Metformin: 371 reports
- Lasix: 338 reports
- Lipitor: 318 reports
- Simvastatin: 281 reports
- Atenolol: 268 reports
- Omeprazole: 265 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Atrioventricular block complete:
- Atrioventricular block complete (1,525 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Atrioventricular block complete:
- High blood pressure: 1,000 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 381 reports
- Diabetes: 274 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 190 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 189 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Atrioventricular block complete:
- Atrioventricular block complete (818 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Plavix) and Plavix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Haloperidol and Renal Failure Chronic - now
- Haloperidol and Glaucoma - 4 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Loss Of Libido - 6 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - 7 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Glycosuria - 8 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Swallowing Difficulty - 10 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Fever - 13 seconds ago
- Botox and Fungal Nail Infection - 15 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Visual Impairment - 17 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Paraesthesia - 20 seconds ago