Portia-28 and Pneumatic retinopexy - from FDA reports
There is no Pneumatic retinopexy reported by people who take Portia-28 yet. This review analyzes which people have Pneumatic retinopexy with Portia-28. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pneumatic retinopexy when taking Portia-28?
- Check symptoms - is pneumatic retinopexy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPneumatic retinopexy and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePneumatic retinopexy and Portia-28 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Portia-28 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Portia-28 55 users)
Pneumatic retinopexy (disorder of the eye in which the retina peels away from its underlying layer of support tissue) has been reported by people with age-related macular degeneration, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 396 Pneumatic retinopexy patients).