Posaconazole and Neck pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neck pain is found among people who take Posaconazole, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Posaconazole and have Neck pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,858 people who have side effects when taking Posaconazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,858 people reported to have side effects when taking Posaconazole.
Among them, 11 people (0.16%) have Neck pain.
What is Posaconazole?
Posaconazole has active ingredients of posaconazole. eHealthMe is studying from 6,859 Posaconazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neck pain?
Neck pain is found to be associated with 3,438 drugs and 2,720 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Posaconazole and Neck pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Posaconazole *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Posaconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 44.44 %
- 60+: 44.44 %
Common drugs people take besides Posaconazole *:
- Keppra: 6 people, 54.55%
- Flomax: 4 people, 36.36%
- Lucentis: 4 people, 36.36%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 36.36%
- Uptravi: 4 people, 36.36%
- Tamsulosin: 4 people, 36.36%
- Effexor: 4 people, 36.36%
- Lidoderm: 4 people, 36.36%
- Atrovent: 4 people, 36.36%
- Noxafil: 4 people, 36.36%
Common side effects people have besides Neck pain *:
- Back Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 54.55%
- Pneumonia: 6 people, 54.55%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 54.55%
- Brain Abscess: 4 people, 36.36%
- Chest Pain: 4 people, 36.36%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 36.36%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 4 people, 36.36%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 4 people, 36.36%
- Left Ventricular Failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully): 4 people, 36.36%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 36.36%
- Constipation: 4 people, 36.36%
- Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 18.18%
- Mucosal Inflammation (infection of mucous membrane): 2 people, 18.18%
- Injury: 2 people, 18.18%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 18.18%
- Fever: 2 people, 18.18%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 2 people, 18.18%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Posaconazole and have Neck pain?Check whether Neck pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neck pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of posaconazole:
- Neck pain and drugs with ingredients of posaconazole (11 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Posaconazole:
- Posaconazole (6,859 reports)
Common Posaconazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 801 reports
- Fever: 493 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 476 reports
- Pneumonia: 468 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 360 reports
- Death: 310 reports
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection): 292 reports
- Diarrhea: 291 reports
- Weakness: 241 reports
Browse all side effects of Posaconazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neck pain treatments and more:
- Neck pain (72,687 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neck pain:
- Neck pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neck pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neck pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neck pain:
- Humira: 4,936 reports
- Enbrel: 4,650 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,341 reports
- Prednisone: 4,110 reports
- Aspirin: 2,959 reports
- Synthroid: 2,115 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,107 reports
- Lyrica: 2,000 reports
- Vitamin d: 1,945 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,944 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (3,438 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neck pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,580 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,561 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,216 reports
- Pain: 3,057 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,756 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 2,382 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,314 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (2,720 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on posaconazole (the active ingredients of Posaconazole) and Posaconazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Donepezil and Enlarged Prostate - 2 seconds ago
- Ketotifen Fumarate and Aspirin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Lyrica drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate vs. Vascepa - 31 seconds ago
- Acamprosate Calcium and Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome - 44 seconds ago
- Claritin-D and Gilenya drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Gardasil and Joint Pain - 49 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Nulytely drug interaction - a minute ago
- Amlodipine and Rogaine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lisinopril and Tenex drug interaction - a minute ago