Potassium chloride and Fracture delayed union - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fracture delayed union is reported only by a few people who take Potassium Chloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Potassium chloride and have Fracture delayed union. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,472 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,472 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Fracture delayed union.
What is Potassium chloride?
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. eHealthMe is studying from 12,128 Potassium chloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fracture delayed union?
Fracture delayed union (delayed cure of broken bone) is found to be associated with 466 drugs and 245 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Potassium chloride and Fracture delayed union reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fracture delayed union when taking Potassium chloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Fracture delayed union when taking Potassium chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Potassium chloride *:
- Actonel: 2 people, 66.67%
- Robinul: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Avelox: 1 person, 33.33%
- Boniva: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carafate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cephalexin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Combivent: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flonase: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Fracture delayed union *:
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fracture Displacement: 2 people, 66.67%
- Femur Fracture: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fall: 2 people, 66.67%
- Viith Nerve Paralysis: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature cardiac contraction): 1 person, 33.33%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 66.67%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Potassium chloride and have Fracture delayed union?Check whether Fracture delayed union is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fracture delayed union and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of potassium chloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Potassium chloride:
- Potassium chloride (12,128 reports)
Common Potassium chloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Potassium chloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fracture delayed union treatments and more:
- Fracture delayed union (1,625 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fracture delayed union:
- Fracture delayed union in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fracture delayed union in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fracture delayed union in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fracture delayed union:
All the drugs that are associated with Fracture delayed union:
- Fracture delayed union (466 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fracture delayed union:
All the conditions that are associated with Fracture delayed union:
- Fracture delayed union (245 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on potassium chloride (the active ingredients of Potassium chloride) and Potassium chloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neupogen and Prostate Cancer Metastatic - 2 seconds ago
- Thyroid Cancer and drugs of ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate - 3 seconds ago
- Percocet and Panthenol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Versed and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Versed and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Fainting in Norplant, how severe and when it was recovered? - 24 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Osteonecrosis Of Jaw - 25 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 59 seconds ago
- Halobetasol Propionate and Perforomist drug interaction - a minute ago
- Grunting and moderna covid vaccine - a minute ago