Pramine and Injection site pruritus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Injection site pruritus is reported only by a few people who take Pramine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pramine and have Injection site pruritus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,803 people who have side effects while taking Pramine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,803 people reported to have side effects when taking Pramine.
Among them, 4 people (0.06%) have Injection site pruritus.
What is Pramine?
Pramine has active ingredients of imipramine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 6,790 Pramine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Injection site pruritus?
Injection site pruritus (severe itching at injection site) is found to be associated with 1,422 drugs and 954 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pramine and Injection site pruritus reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injection site pruritus when taking Pramine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Injection site pruritus when taking Pramine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Pramine *:
- Amlodipine Besylate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 50.00%
- Calcium Acetate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Humira: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gemfibrozil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bystolic: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Injection site pruritus *:
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 3 people, 75.00%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 25.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin at injection site): 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Swelling: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Reaction: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Mass: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Irritation: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 50.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 25.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pramine and have Injection site pruritus?Check whether Injection site pruritus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Injection site pruritus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of imipramine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pramine:
- Pramine (6,790 reports)
Common Pramine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pramine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Injection site pruritus treatments and more:
- Injection site pruritus (50,926 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Injection site pruritus:
- Injection site pruritus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Injection site pruritus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Injection site pruritus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Injection site pruritus:
All the drugs that are associated with Injection site pruritus:
- Injection site pruritus (1,422 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Injection site pruritus:
All the conditions that are associated with Injection site pruritus:
- Injection site pruritus (954 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on imipramine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Pramine) and Pramine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine and Alupent drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Asa and Belching - 14 seconds ago
- Arrhythmias and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - 19 seconds ago
- Aleve and Estraderm drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lasix and Psychological Trauma - 31 seconds ago
- Zoloft and A-Hydrocort drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Lasix and Gallbladder Disorder - 39 seconds ago
- Prevacid and Epiglottitis - 42 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Lactic Acidosis - 45 seconds ago
- Vitamin B3 and Bentyl drug interaction - 47 seconds ago