Who have Lipodystrophy acquired with Pravastatin sodium - from FDA reports
Lipodystrophy acquired is reported only by a few people who take Pravastatin Sodium. We study 13,554 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin sodium from FDA. Among them, 2 have Lipodystrophy acquired. Find out below who they are, when they have Lipodystrophy acquired and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
13,554 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Lipodystrophy acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Lipodystrophy acquired *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lipodystrophy acquired when taking Pravastatin sodium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Lipodystrophy acquired when taking Pravastatin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvir: 2 people, 100.00%
- Isentress: 2 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 1 person, 50.00%
- Reyataz: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prezista: 1 person, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Omega-3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Loperamide Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Intelence: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lipids Increased (excess lipid in body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Swelling: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lipodystrophy acquired while taking Pravastatin sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lipodystrophy acquired
- Subscribe to monitor Lipodystrophy acquired in Pravastatin sodium
You are not alone:
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 16,024 users)
Lipodystrophy acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired) has been reported by people with hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, gestational diabetes, diabetes, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (latest reports from 2,884 Lipodystrophy acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lipodystrophy acquiredLipodystrophy acquired (363 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lipodystrophy acquiredLipodystrophy acquired (183 conditions)
Pravastatin sodium side effects
- Pravastatin sodium side effects (14,027 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Pravastatin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Men aged 50-59 who have Seizure Disorder with Lexapro - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have Epilepsy with Lexapro - now
- Will you have Varicose Vein with Fluoxetine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fatigue with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Clotrimazole? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Sepsis with Polycythemia Vera? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - an hour ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Olanzapine, Ritalin for a 31 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride, Trintellix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Depakene, Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Plavix - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Depakene, Wellbutrin Xl - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.