Pravastatin sodium and Localized lymphadenopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Localized lymphadenopathy reported by people who take Pravastatin sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Localized lymphadenopathy with Pravastatin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Localized lymphadenopathy while taking Pravastatin sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Localized lymphadenopathy
- Subscribe to monitor Localized lymphadenopathy in Pravastatin sodium
You are not alone:
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 15,557 users)
Localized lymphadenopathy (infection of lymph node present in only one region) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, psoriasis, breast cancer (latest reports from 310 Localized lymphadenopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Localized lymphadenopathyLocalized lymphadenopathy
Could your condition cause Localized lymphadenopathyLocalized lymphadenopathy
Pravastatin sodium side effects
- Pravastatin sodium side effects (13,560 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pravastatin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Malabsorption From Injection Site with Entocort Ec? - now
- Will you have Hookworm Infection with Famotidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Encephalitis Autoimmune with Abilify? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Arginine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Arginine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Magnesium Citrate - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Zantac 150 - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.