Pravastatin sodium and Localized lymphadenopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Localized lymphadenopathy reported by people who take Pravastatin sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Localized lymphadenopathy with Pravastatin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Localized lymphadenopathy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Localized lymphadenopathy in Pravastatin sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pravastatin sodium and Localized lymphadenopathy
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 13,742 users)
Localized lymphadenopathy (infection of lymph node present in only one region) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, breast cancer, crohn's disease (latest reports from 265 Localized lymphadenopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Localized lymphadenopathyLocalized lymphadenopathy
Could your condition cause Localized lymphadenopathyLocalized lymphadenopathy
Pravastatin sodium side effects
- Pravastatin sodium side effects (11,745 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pravastatin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Localized Lymphadenopathy
- Support group for people who have Localized Lymphadenopathy
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium
- Will you have Folliculitis with Sudafed 12 Hour?
- Will you have Skin Atrophy with Anhidrosis?
- Dulcolax and Lidex drug interaction
- Lotrel and Lasix drug interaction
- Will you have Polyneuropathy with Zide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sudafed 12 Hour and have Folliculitis?
- Support group for people who have Anhidrosis and Skin Atrophy?
- Support group for people who take Dulcolax and Lidex
- Support group for people who take Lotrel and Lasix
- Support group for people who take Zide and have Polyneuropathy?
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
- Hi my name is devonte and I'm struggling with addiction because my schizo affective disorder is...
- I have had spastic dysphonia for many years and recently after back surgery, I was given gabapentin...
- I accept Provera 20 mg daily 2.5 years and feel strong Fatigue,common Weakness. 11 years ago I...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.