Prazosin hydrochloride and Abdominal injury - from FDA reports
Abdominal injury is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin Hydrochloride. We study 225 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 1 have Abdominal injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 09, 2017
225 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.44%) has Abdominal injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal injury when taking Prazosin hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Abdominal injury when taking Prazosin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gout (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gemfibrozil (1 person, 100.00%)
- Byetta (1 person, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abnormal Faeces (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal injury when taking Prazosin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is abdominal injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAbdominal injury and drugs with ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal injury and Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 463 users)
Abdominal injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, crohn's disease, birth control (latest reports from 338 Abdominal injury patients).
Browse all side effects of Prazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal injuryAbdominal injury
Could your condition cause Abdominal injuryAbdominal injury
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I use sleep walk when I was a child. What scares me about Prazosin it the simple fact that I am walking the house and holding partial conversations. My son after a few time walked me to the couch. I was very disturbed because it was not where I went to sleep and few months ago I sprained and ...
I gained 8-10 pounds within the first 8 weeks of taking it. I had not changed my diet or exercise regime but now with effort am unable to take of this uneeded extra weight. My doctor believes it is unrelated to Prazosin but I am unable to otherwise account for the gain & as was already a bit ...
I have been taking Prazosin for just lest than a year...it solved my nightmare problems...however, when I was not consistent with taking it, I became volatile...uncontrollable temper fits...started taking it regular but still struggled with what I call the "Snap" sudden snaps of temper fits...My ...
about 1.5 months ago, I was taken of sertraline 200 mg and started on Prazosin 3 mg twice a day (for PTSD/Nightmares) and 60 mg Cymbalta for anxiety/depression. They changed my medication because I have bad nightmares pretty much every night, I am always very agitated (misophonia is BAD), ...