Prednisolone and Csf glucose increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Csf glucose increased is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Prednisolone and have Csf glucose increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 180,802 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
180,802 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Csf glucose increased.
What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 182,055 Prednisolone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Csf glucose increased?
Csf glucose increased is found to be associated with 208 drugs and 77 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Prednisolone and Csf glucose increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Prednisolone when people have Csf glucose increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Csf glucose increased when taking Prednisolone *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Csf glucose increased when taking Prednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Prednisolone *:
- Factive: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carmustine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bendamustine: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Csf glucose increased *:
- Csf Protein Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Escherichia Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria escherichia coli in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Encephalitis Herpes (inflammation of the brain due to herpes infection): 1 person, 33.33%
- Encephalitis Cytomegalovirus (inflammation of the brain due to cytomegalovirus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 1 person, 33.33%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 1 person, 33.33%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Csf Granulocyte Count Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Respiratory Tract Infection Bacterial: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 1 person, 33.33%
- Graft Versus Host Disease (the donated bone marrow or stem cells view the recipient's body as foreign, and the donated cells/bone marrow attack the body): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 33.33%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisolone and have Csf glucose increased?Check whether Csf glucose increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Abdullah, D., Mohamed, A. M. F. S., & Liew, A. K. C., "Dentine hypersensitivity-like tooth pain associated with the use of high-dose steroid therapy", Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD, 2018 Jan .
How severe was Csf glucose increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of prednisolone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Prednisolone:
- Prednisolone (182,055 reports)
Common Prednisolone side effects:
- Fever: 10,764 reports
- Pneumonia: 9,340 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,974 reports
- Diarrhea: 7,028 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,011 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6,528 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6,401 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Csf glucose increased treatments and more:
- Csf glucose increased (136 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Csf glucose increased:
- Csf glucose increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Csf glucose increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Csf glucose increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Csf glucose increased:
- Csf glucose increased (208 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Csf glucose increased:
- Csf glucose increased (77 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on prednisolone (the active ingredients of Prednisolone) and Prednisolone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diamox and Hepatitis Aggravated - now
- Dexedrine and Vincristine Sulfate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Desferal and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 23 seconds ago
- Lidex and Pneumonia - 25 seconds ago
- Tecfidera and Cardiac Ventricular Thrombosis - 31 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Blood Prolactin Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Dolobid and Enzyme Level Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Theophylline and Tonsillar Hypertrophy - 35 seconds ago
- Chantix and Claritin-D drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Extrapyramidal Disorder - 45 seconds ago