Who have Localised oedema with Prednisolone - from FDA reports
Localised oedema is found among people who take Prednisolone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Humira, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 113,061 people who have side effects when taking Prednisolone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
113,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 39 people (0.03%) have Localised oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Prednisolone when people have Localised oedema *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Localised oedema when taking Prednisolone *:
- female: 56.41 %
- male: 43.59 %
Age of people who have Localised oedema when taking Prednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 5.41 %
- 10-19: 2.7 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 8.11 %
- 50-59: 13.51 %
- 60+: 64.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer: 5 people, 12.82%
- Preventive Health Care: 5 people, 12.82%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 10.26%
- Adverse Drug Reaction: 3 people, 7.69%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 3 people, 7.69%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 8 people, 20.51%
- Methotrexate: 7 people, 17.95%
- Tacrolimus: 6 people, 15.38%
- Zytiga: 4 people, 10.26%
- Folic Acid: 4 people, 10.26%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 9 people, 23.08%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 9 people, 23.08%
- Pain: 6 people, 15.38%
- Cardiac Failure: 5 people, 12.82%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 12.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Localised oedema while taking Prednisolone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Localised oedema
- Subscribe to monitor Localised oedema in Prednisolone
You are not alone:
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 114,129 users)
Localised oedema (fluid retention in a particular part of the body) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, hereditary angioedema (latest reports from 3,381 Localised oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Localised oedemaLocalised oedema (797 drugs)
Could your condition cause Localised oedemaLocalised oedema (539 conditions)
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (113,124 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Foot Amputation with Psoriasis? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Effexor for Menopause Transition? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Effexor for Perimenopause? - 7 seconds ago
- Celexa and Aloe Vera drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Tylenol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.