Prednisolone and Pms - from FDA reports
Pms is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone. We study 96,575 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from FDA. Among them, 2 have Pms. Find out below who they are, when they have Pms and more.
96,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Pms
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pms when taking Prednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus: 1 person, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nifedipine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lysine Acetylsalicylate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (vulvovaginal infection by fungi): 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pms
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Pms in Prednisolone
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Prednisolone and Pms
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,643 users)
Pms has been reported by people with birth control, premenstrual syndrome, acne, weight loss, depression (latest reports from 8,381 Pms patients).
Drugs that are associated with PmsPms (452 drugs)
Could your condition cause PmsPms (295 conditions)
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (96,638 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Pms
- Support group for people who have Pms
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone
You may be interested in these posts
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- I am Suffering with pms. Would like to know that there are any links between pristiq and pms.
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- I have both arrithmia and pms so I would like to follow this group and share my experiences too
- Will you have Bipolar with Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
- Will you have Bipolar Disorder with Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Tolterodine and have Dementia?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Borage?
- Will you have Blushing with Frova?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Bipolar?
- Support group for people who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Bipolar Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Borage and have Weight Gain?
- Support group for people who take Frova and have Blushing?
- Support group for people who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Intermittent Explosive Disorder?
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.