Prednisolone and Pms - from FDA reports
Pms is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone. We study 96,575 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from FDA. Among them, 2 have Pms. Find out below who they are, when they have Pms and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 08, 2018
96,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Pms
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pms when taking Prednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lupus Nephritis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (1 person, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lysine Acetylsalicylate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cyclosporine (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Kidney Transplant Rejection (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women (1 person, 50.00%)
- Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pms when taking Prednisolone?
- Check symptoms - is pms caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPms and drugs with ingredients of prednisolone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePms and Prednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,643 users)
Pms has been reported by people with birth control, premenstrual syndrome, acne, depression, weight loss (latest reports from 8,381 Pms patients).
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PmsPms
Could your condition cause PmsPms
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I wanna ask you question about causes and remedy for erosive duodenitis. My husband is suffering from Asthma and he has been recently diagnosed with erosive duodenitis. His age is 29. He is sick from last 13 months. His symptoms started with coughing and flu. Doctors have prescribed him some ...
I am 45 and recently started taking a generic form of Concerta for my ADD. I have always struggled with PMS symtoms like depression, anger, and impulsiveness...feeling like my thoughts are in a negative spiral. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do the 7-10 days before my period ...
User posts to the study
I have been on Prednisolone for over a month and developed a severe toothache. I was on the way down from my doses to just 2 a day but started with every 2 hours. After reading that this was the result of this drug I quit taking it but it has been 2 weeks and the toothache hasn't gone away. ...