Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone. We study 96,575 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
96,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stomatococcal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lung Consolidation (a condition whereby the lung tissues solidify because of the accumulation of solid and liquid material in the air spaces): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperammonaemia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Prednisolone
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,643 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (96,638 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone
You may be interested in these posts
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
- What to expect when you take Asacol and have Bloody Sputum?
- What to expect when you take Glipizide and have Stuttering?
- Rimantadine Hydrochloride and Reglan drug interaction
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Allopurinol?
- What to expect when you take Combivir and have Uncal Herniation?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Rimantadine Hydrochloride and Reglan
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Sleeplessness?
- Support group for people who take Onglyza and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Vytorin and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Constipation?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.