Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
There is no Ureaplasma infection reported by people who take Prednisolone yet. This review analyzes which people have Ureaplasma infection with Prednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Prednisolone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Prednisolone
You are not alone:
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 114,129 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, staphylococcal infection, crohn's disease, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (113,124 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Opdivo and Celexa drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Hernia, Obstructive with Isovue-300? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination, Auditory with Zidovudine? - 7 seconds ago
- Implanon and Levoxyl drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Fluconazole and have Haematochezia? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Divalproex, Concerta, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Dilantin, Keppra for a 55 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.