Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone. We study 96,575 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
96,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stomatococcal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lung Consolidation (a condition whereby the lung tissues solidify because of the accumulation of solid and liquid material in the air spaces): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperammonaemia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,643 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of prednisolone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Prednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (96,638 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone
Can you answer these questions
- I wanna ask you question about causes and remedy for erosive duodenitis. My husband is suffering from Asthma and he has been recently diagnosed with erosive duodenitis. His age is 29. He is sick from last 13 months. His symptoms started with coughing and flu. Doctors have prescribed him some...
You may be interested in these posts
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
- Daily Burping problems with myasthenia gravis
- I have been on Prednisolone for over a month and developed a severe toothache. I was on the way down from my doses to just 2 a day but started with every 2 hours. After reading that this was the result of this drug I quit taking it but it has been 2 weeks and the toothache hasn't gone away. ...
- Will you have Coital Bleeding with Marijuana?
- Will you have Bone Lesion with Albuterol Sulfate?
- Ravicti and Ativan drug interaction
- Will you have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal with Ketamine Hcl?
- Will you have Earache with Rexulti?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Coital Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Bone Lesion?
- Support group for people who take Ravicti and Ativan
- Support group for people who take Ketamine Hcl and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Rexulti and have Earache?
- What to expect when you take Marijuana and have Coital Bleeding?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol Sulfate and have Bone Lesion?
- What to expect when you take Ravicti and Ativan
- What to expect when you take Ketamine Hcl and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Rexulti and have Earache?
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Viibryd, Xanax, Levoxyl, Ambien, Losartan, Advair Diskus 250/50, B12, Norco, Ibuprofen, Relpax, Allegra D 24 Hour
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Seroquel, Ativan, Lamictal
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Plaquenil
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Lantus Solostar, Adderall 30, Inderal, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Methyltestosterone, Metformin, Montelukast Sodium, Lisinopril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.