Premarin and Coronary artery thrombosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Coronary artery thrombosis is found among people who take Premarin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Premarin and have Coronary artery thrombosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94,499 people who have side effects when taking Premarin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
94,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Premarin.
Among them, 26 people (0.03%) have Coronary artery thrombosis.
What is Premarin?
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 95,578 Premarin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Coronary artery thrombosis?
Coronary artery thrombosis (clot formation in coronary artery) is found to be associated with 737 drugs and 373 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Premarin and Coronary artery thrombosis reports submitted per year:
Time on Premarin when people have Coronary artery thrombosis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 83.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.33 %
- 10+ years: 8.33 %
Gender of people who have Coronary artery thrombosis when taking Premarin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Coronary artery thrombosis when taking Premarin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 32 %
Common drugs people take besides Premarin *:
- Vioxx: 16 people, 61.54%
- Prozac: 11 people, 42.31%
- Lipitor: 11 people, 42.31%
- Seroquel: 10 people, 38.46%
- Flexeril: 10 people, 38.46%
- Plavix: 10 people, 38.46%
- Ambien: 10 people, 38.46%
- Soma: 10 people, 38.46%
- Toprol-Xl: 9 people, 34.62%
- Vicodin: 9 people, 34.62%
Common side effects people have besides Coronary artery thrombosis *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 16 people, 61.54%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 57.69%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 14 people, 53.85%
- Chest Pain: 14 people, 53.85%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 13 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 12 people, 46.15%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 42.31%
- Back Pain: 11 people, 42.31%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 42.31%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 10 people, 38.46%
Common conditions people have *:
- Arthropathy: 10 people, 38.46%
- Asthma: 3 people, 11.54%
- Depression: 3 people, 11.54%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 7.69%
- Menopausal Symptoms: 2 people, 7.69%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 3.85%
- Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries): 1 person, 3.85%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 3.85%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 3.85%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 3.85%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Premarin and have Coronary artery thrombosis?Check whether Coronary artery thrombosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Coronary artery thrombosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estrogens, conjugated:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Premarin:
- Premarin (95,578 reports)
Common Premarin side effects:
- Breast cancer: 16,321 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,919 reports
- Pain: 4,402 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,281 reports
- High blood pressure: 4,161 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,622 reports
- Weakness: 3,592 reports
Browse all side effects of Premarin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Coronary artery thrombosis treatments and more:
- Coronary artery thrombosis (2,715 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Coronary artery thrombosis:
- Coronary artery thrombosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Coronary artery thrombosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Coronary artery thrombosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Coronary artery thrombosis:
- Aspirin: 375 reports
- Vioxx: 365 reports
- Angiomax: 264 reports
- Plavix: 237 reports
- Heparin: 203 reports
- Clopidogrel: 157 reports
- Simvastatin: 118 reports
- Lipitor: 101 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Coronary artery thrombosis:
- Coronary artery thrombosis (737 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Coronary artery thrombosis:
- High blood pressure: 105 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Coronary artery thrombosis:
- Coronary artery thrombosis (373 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estrogens, conjugated (the active ingredients of Premarin) and Premarin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and Tresiba drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Nipent drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Amifostine drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Respiratory Tract Oedema - 26 seconds ago
- Dizziness in Mycelex, how severe and when it was recovered? - 31 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Cholestatic Liver Injury - 34 seconds ago
- Sporanox and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 42 seconds ago
- Lacosamide and Diabetic Neuropathy - 46 seconds ago
- Delsym and Sudafed 12 Hour drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Interstitial Nephritis - 54 seconds ago