Premarin and Plaque psoriasis - from FDA reports
Plaque psoriasis is found among people who take Premarin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Plaque psoriasis with Premarin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80,594 people who have side effects when taking Premarin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
80,594 people reported to have side effects when taking Premarin.
Among them, 158 people (0.2%) have Plaque psoriasis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Premarin when people have Plaque psoriasis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 66.67 %
Gender of people who have Plaque psoriasis when taking Premarin *:
- female: 99.36 %
- male: 0.64 %
Age of people who have Plaque psoriasis when taking Premarin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.84 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.52 %
- 40-49: 8.4 %
- 50-59: 46.22 %
- 60+: 42.02 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 23 people, 14.56%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 18 people, 11.39%
- High Blood Pressure: 17 people, 10.76%
- Depression: 15 people, 9.49%
- Stress And Anxiety: 14 people, 8.86%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 42 people, 26.58%
- Synthroid: 32 people, 20.25%
- Enbrel: 27 people, 17.09%
- Methotrexate: 14 people, 8.86%
- Folic Acid: 14 people, 8.86%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 12.66%
- Drug Ineffective: 20 people, 12.66%
- Dizziness: 20 people, 12.66%
- Cough: 20 people, 12.66%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 18 people, 11.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Premarin and have Plaque psoriasis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Plaque psoriasis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- C-reactive protein, (crp) quantitative ($52.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Rheumatoid arthritis (ra) factor ($46.00) Add to cart
- Sedimentation rate ($47.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Premarin 81,546 users)
Plaque psoriasis (autoimmune disease that appears on the skin) has been reported by people with psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 188,622 Plaque psoriasis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Plaque psoriasisPlaque psoriasis (1,765 drugs)
Could your condition cause Plaque psoriasisPlaque psoriasis (1,364 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPlaque psoriasis and drugs with ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. (158 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePlaque psoriasis and Premarin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Premarin side effects
- Premarin side effects (80,601 reports)
Browse all side effects of Premarina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Plaque Psoriasis
- Support group for people who have Plaque Psoriasis
- Support group for people who take Premarin
Can you answer these questions
- I am 39 yrs old and discovered I have Favtor v Leiden after the loss of my child during my first pregnancy. I also struggle with psoriasis and topical solutions are not helping. I am nervous to try any of the stronger meds(othezla, Stelara, humira, etc) for fear of blood clot issues. What meds...
- What is the solution for psoriasis patient who is feeling very cold even during hot season
- I am 28 years old . I'm a man and I'm married. I took medicine for three months. Sodium valproate 200mg and perfenazine 8mg per day. After about two months of taking medication, I suffered from psoriasis. After the internet study, I stopped taking sodium valproate. Is my psoriasis treated?
- Pserasios and white blood cell relationship?
- My psoriasis almost completely went away while I was on topiramate, I took it for two years and when I decreased the dose and stopped taking it my psoriasis started coming back.
You may be interested in these posts
- I have DIL from estradiol. Is anyone experiemcing this fro Premarin. It was just prescribed and I’m uncertain if I should take it.
- My daughter aged 11 has been diognosed with rhinitis and in the last two weeks has developed psoriosis on her back, I just would like to know what the trigger could be?
- I’m a 16 year old male. Taking Mercaptopurine for Crohn’s for 6-7 years and recently developed psoriasis Wondering if there is s connection, did Mercaptopurine cause it?
- I had taken 12 paracetamols at a go when I was 13 and I started seeing signs of Psoriasis on the scalp sometime after that incident. I am 35 now and have experienced 90% body coverage of Plaque Psoriasis, Guttate Psoriasis, Inverse Psoriasis, and new addition of Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA) for...
- I have taken the Stelara shots 2 times this year and have experienced mouth sores/ulcers, and blisters in my lips. I have never been though this my life...i have really bugging out...Has any body returned to their doc and has it been confirmed that this is a side effect from the shot and what...
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Uti with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Cystitis with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Uti?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Cystitis?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Bladder Infection?
- Support group for people who take Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Urinary Tract Infection?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Uti?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Cystitis?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Bladder Infection?
- What to expect when you take Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Ibuprofen Sodium
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- Drug comparison of Levaquin, Zicam, Digoxin for a 60 year old woman
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Calcium
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Sjw, Lisinopril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.