Who have Skin pale or gray with Premarin - from FDA reports
Skin pale or gray is found among people who take Premarin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Synthroid, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,146 people who have side effects when taking Premarin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
83,146 people reported to have side effects when taking Premarin.
Among them, 109 people (0.13%) have Skin pale or gray
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Premarin when people have Skin pale or gray *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin pale or gray when taking Premarin *:
- female: 94.44 %
- male: 5.56 %
Age of people who have Skin pale or gray when taking Premarin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 43 %
- 60+: 44 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 13 people, 11.93%
- Depression: 12 people, 11.01%
- Sleep Disorder: 11 people, 10.09%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 10 people, 9.17%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 8 people, 7.34%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 23 people, 21.10%
- Lexapro: 22 people, 20.18%
- Lasix: 22 people, 20.18%
- Xanax: 21 people, 19.27%
- Neurontin: 18 people, 16.51%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 41 people, 37.61%
- Weakness: 40 people, 36.70%
- Dizziness: 38 people, 34.86%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37 people, 33.94%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 33 people, 30.28%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Skin pale or gray while taking Premarin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin pale or gray
- Subscribe to monitor Skin pale or gray in Premarin
You are not alone:
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Premarin 84,099 users)
Skin pale or gray
Skin pale or gray has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 20,325 Skin pale or gray patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin pale or graySkin pale or gray (1,958 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin pale or graySkin pale or gray (1,707 conditions)
Premarin side effects
- Premarin side effects (83,153 reports)
Browse all side effects of Premarina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Zoloft and Oxytocin drug interaction - a second ago
- Memantine Hydrochloride and Tikosyn drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Purulent Discharge with Zomig? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bursitis with Nuvaring? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Periogard? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.