Premphase and Thirst - excessive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thirst - excessive is found among people who take Premphase, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Premphase and have Thirst - excessive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,228 people who have side effects when taking Premphase from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Premphase.
Among them, 8 people (0.36%) have Thirst - excessive.
What is Premphase?
Premphase has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,242 Premphase users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thirst - excessive?
Thirst - excessive is found to be associated with 1,511 drugs and 953 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Premphase and Thirst - excessive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thirst - excessive when taking Premphase *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Thirst - excessive when taking Premphase *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 85.71 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Premphase *:
- Zometa: 7 people, 87.50%
- Lantus: 7 people, 87.50%
- Nexavar: 7 people, 87.50%
- Zoloft: 7 people, 87.50%
- Metoclopramide: 7 people, 87.50%
- Lotrel: 7 people, 87.50%
- Lexapro: 7 people, 87.50%
- Levaquin: 7 people, 87.50%
- Glucovance: 7 people, 87.50%
- Norvasc: 7 people, 87.50%
Common side effects people have besides Thirst - excessive *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 people, 100.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 8 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 8 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 8 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 8 people, 100.00%
- Femur Fracture: 8 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 8 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 8 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 8 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 8 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 87.50%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 12.50%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 12.50%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 12.50%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Premphase and have Thirst - excessive?Check whether Thirst - excessive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Thirst - excessive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Premphase:
- Premphase (2,242 reports)
Common Premphase side effects:
- Breast cancer: 675 reports
Browse all side effects of Premphase:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Thirst - excessive treatments and more:
- Thirst - excessive (5,355 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thirst - excessive:
- Thirst - excessive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thirst - excessive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thirst - excessive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thirst - excessive:
- Zyprexa: 422 reports
- Metformin: 385 reports
- Risperdal: 215 reports
- Aspirin: 203 reports
- Simvastatin: 174 reports
- Olanzapine: 171 reports
- Omeprazole: 158 reports
- Prednisone: 156 reports
- Mirtazapine: 153 reports
- Seroquel: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Thirst - excessive:
- Thirst - excessive (1,511 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thirst - excessive:
- Schizophrenia: 308 reports
- High blood pressure: 276 reports
- Diabetes: 227 reports
- Depression: 196 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 164 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 146 reports
- Hiv infection: 136 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Thirst - excessive:
- Thirst - excessive (953 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate (the active ingredients of Premphase) and Premphase (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carvedilol and Theophyl drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Taste - Impaired - 10 seconds ago
- Hypersensitivity and Chest Pain - 17 seconds ago
- Caverject and Blindness - 17 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Carvedilol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Haloperidol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) - 24 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 26 seconds ago
- Adderall 10 and Crohn'S Disease - 26 seconds ago
- Lemtrada and High Blood Pressure - 30 seconds ago