Will you have Breast pain with Prezista - from FDA reports
Breast pain is reported only by a few people who take Prezista. We study 7,785 people who have side effects while taking Prezista from FDA. Among them, 2 have Breast pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast pain and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on darunavir ethanolate (the active ingredients of Prezista) and Prezista (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Breast pain are also considered in the study.
What is Prezista?
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 7,898 users)
What is Breast pain?
Breast pain has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 17,180 Breast pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
7,785 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Breast pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast pain when taking Prezista *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Breast pain when taking Prezista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Latent Tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Truvada: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rimifon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Plan B One-Step: 1 person, 50.00%
- Norvir: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gynaecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fanconi Syndrome Acquired (self developed genetic disease of kidney damage due to defective transport system): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Enlargement: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bicytopenia (two parameters from the full blood count are low, the term bicytopenia can be used): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Breast pain while taking Prezista?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breast pain
- Subscribe to monitor Breast pain in Prezista
- Subscribe to monitor Prezista
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Prezista and have Breast pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Breast painBreast pain (1,758 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breast painBreast pain (1,328 conditions)
Prezista side effects
- Prezista side effects (7,790 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Prezistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Prezista with similar drugs
- Prezista vs. Abacavir
- Prezista vs. Abacavir sulfate; lamivudine
- Prezista vs. Atazanavir sulfate
- Prezista vs. Atripla
- Prezista vs. Bactrim
- Prezista vs. Bactrim ds
- Prezista vs. Combivir
- Prezista vs. Complera
- Prezista vs. Didanosine
- Prezista vs. Efavirenz
- Prezista vs. Epivir
- Prezista vs. Epzicom
- Prezista vs. Genvoya
- Prezista vs. Intelence
- Prezista vs. Isentress
- Prezista vs. Kaletra
- Prezista vs. Lamivudine
- Prezista vs. Lexiva
- Prezista vs. Lopinavir; ritonavir
- Prezista vs. Nevirapine
- Prezista vs. Norvir
- Prezista vs. Reyataz
- Prezista vs. Selzentry
- Prezista vs. Stribild
- Prezista vs. Sustiva
- Prezista vs. Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Prezista vs. Tivicay
- Prezista vs. Triumeq
- Prezista vs. Trizivir
- Prezista vs. Truvada
- Prezista vs. Viracept
- Prezista vs. Viramune
- Prezista vs. Viramune xr
- Prezista vs. Viread
- Prezista vs. Ziagen
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Velcade? - now
- Will you have Keratitis Viral with Effexor? - now
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Onglyza? - now
- Will you have Tooth Loss with Gemcitabine? - now
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Onglyza? - now
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Onglyza? - now
- Will you have Mouth Ulceration with Onglyza? - now
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Onglyza? - a second ago
- Xifaxan and Truvada drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Atrophy with Sertraline? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Paxil, Flexeril, Wellbutrin, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Maxzide-25, Meloxicam, Atenolol, Raloxifene Hydrochloride, B12 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cordyceps, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Qvar 40 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.