Who have Dysphoria with Prezista - from FDA reports
Dysphoria is found among people who take Prezista, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Isentress, . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,785 people who have side effects when taking Prezista from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7,785 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 8 people (0.1%) have Dysphoria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dysphoria when taking Prezista *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dysphoria when taking Prezista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 87.5 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zerit: 8 people, 100.00%
- Viracept: 8 people, 100.00%
- Videx: 8 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 8 people, 100.00%
- Reyataz: 8 people, 100.00%
- Norvir: 8 people, 100.00%
- Isentress: 8 people, 100.00%
- Pentamidine Isethionate: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lamivudine: 1 person, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pancreatic Mass: 8 people, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 8 people, 100.00%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 8 people, 100.00%
- Hyperbilirubinaemia (excess of bilirubin in the blood): 8 people, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 8 people, 100.00%
- Depressive Symptom: 4 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysphoria while taking Prezista?
You are not alone:
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 7,625 users)
Dysphoria (generalized dissatisfaction with life) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 4,213 Dysphoria patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysphoriaDysphoria (637 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysphoriaDysphoria (426 conditions)
Prezista side effects
- Prezista side effects (7,790 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Prezistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bone Pain with Altace? - a second ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Meloxicam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Meloxicam? - 2 seconds ago
- Campral and East Indian Balmony drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Priapism with Percocet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Penis with Percocet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Penis Pain with Percocet? - 3 seconds ago
- Tecfidera and Eastern Hemlock drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Digitoxin Overdose with Taclonex Scalp? - 3 seconds ago
- Vascepa and Lantus drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.