Prezista and Dysphoria - from FDA reports
Dysphoria is found among people who take Prezista, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Reyataz, . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,512 people who have side effects when taking Prezista from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
7,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 8 people (0.11%) have Dysphoria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dysphoria when taking Prezista *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dysphoria when taking Prezista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zerit: 8 people, 100.00%
- Viracept: 8 people, 100.00%
- Videx: 8 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 8 people, 100.00%
- Reyataz: 8 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pancreatic Mass: 8 people, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 8 people, 100.00%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 8 people, 100.00%
- Hyperbilirubinaemia (excess of bilirubin in the blood): 8 people, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 8 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysphoria while taking Prezista?
You are not alone:
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 7,625 users)
Dysphoria (generalized dissatisfaction with life) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 4,213 Dysphoria patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysphoriaDysphoria (636 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysphoriaDysphoria (425 conditions)
Prezista side effects
- Prezista side effects (7,517 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prezistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis with L-Glutamine? - now
- What to expect when you take Rexulti and have Muscle Aches? - now
- Will you have Factitious Disorder with Creon? - a second ago
- Invega Sustenna and Ibuprofen And Diphenhydramine Citrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Seizure - Absence with Axert? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Farxiga, Lipitor, Lansoprazole, Repaglinide, Levemir, Irbesartan, Glucophage Xr, Aspirin, Victoza - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Tri-estarylla - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Famotidine - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.