Prezista and Fibrocystic breast disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fibrocystic breast disease is found among people who take Prezista, especially for people who are 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Prezista and have Fibrocystic breast disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,047 people who have side effects when taking Prezista from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,047 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 11 people (0.1%) have Fibrocystic breast disease.
What is Prezista?
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 11,166 Prezista users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fibrocystic breast disease?
Fibrocystic breast disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women) is found to be associated with 925 drugs and 414 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Prezista and Fibrocystic breast disease reports submitted per year:
Time on Prezista when people have Fibrocystic breast disease *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Fibrocystic breast disease when taking Prezista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Prezista *:
- Tivicay: 11 people, 100.00%
- Norvir: 11 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 2 people, 18.18%
- Dolutegravir: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Fibrocystic breast disease *:
- Abdominal Distension: 11 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia Oral (reduced sense of touch or sensation in mouth): 11 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 11 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 11 people, 100.00%
- Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin): 11 people, 100.00%
- Hepatitis C: 11 people, 100.00%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 11 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 11 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 11 people, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (lungs tuberculosis): 11 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 36.36%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prezista and have Fibrocystic breast disease?Check whether Fibrocystic breast disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fibrocystic breast disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of darunavir ethanolate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Prezista:
- Prezista (11,166 reports)
Common Prezista side effects:
- Pain: 951 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 862 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 589 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 499 reports
- Rashes (redness): 470 reports
- Depression: 452 reports
Browse all side effects of Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fibrocystic breast disease treatments and more:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (1,881 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fosamax: 647 reports
- Premarin: 298 reports
- Provera: 215 reports
- Prempro: 194 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 179 reports
- Vitamins: 136 reports
- Boniva: 132 reports
- Estraderm: 124 reports
- Zometa: 108 reports
- Synthroid: 104 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (925 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Osteoporosis: 502 reports
- Hormone replacement therapy: 145 reports
- Birth control: 129 reports
- Depression: 107 reports
- High blood pressure: 101 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (414 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on darunavir ethanolate (the active ingredients of Prezista) and Prezista (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Opdivo and Benadryl drug interaction - a second ago
- Deferasirox and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 4 seconds ago
- Smoflipid and Iclusig drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Blood Cortisol Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Device Related Infection - 12 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Amevive and Ventricular Hypokinesia - 20 seconds ago
- Prolia and Osphena drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Keratitis - 25 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 32 seconds ago