Primaxin and Dissociation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dissociation is reported only by a few people who take Primaxin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Primaxin and have Dissociation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,397 people who have side effects while taking Primaxin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,397 people reported to have side effects when taking Primaxin.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Dissociation.
What is Primaxin?
Primaxin has active ingredients of cilastatin sodium; imipenem. eHealthMe is studying from 4,403 Primaxin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dissociation?
Dissociation is found to be associated with 843 drugs and 507 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Primaxin and Dissociation reports submitted per year:
Time on Primaxin when people have Dissociation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dissociation when taking Primaxin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dissociation when taking Primaxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Dissociation *:
- Miosis (constriction of the pupil of the eye, resulting from a normal response to an increase in light): 2 people, 100.00%
- Blindness: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Device Related Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aorto-Duodenal Fistula: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Primaxin and have Dissociation?Check whether Dissociation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dissociation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cilastatin sodium; imipenem:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Primaxin:
- Primaxin (4,403 reports)
Common Primaxin side effects:
- Fever: 308 reports
- Pneumonia: 296 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 285 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 269 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 190 reports
- Drug ineffective: 186 reports
- Rashes (redness): 174 reports
Browse all side effects of Primaxin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dissociation treatments and more:
- Dissociation (4,888 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dissociation:
- Dissociation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dissociation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dissociation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dissociation:
- Mirtazapine: 265 reports
- Paxil: 264 reports
- Paroxetine: 261 reports
- Diazepam: 255 reports
- Clonazepam: 226 reports
- Omeprazole: 207 reports
- Tramadol: 196 reports
- Lorazepam: 188 reports
- Cymbalta: 170 reports
- Sertraline: 159 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dissociation:
- Dissociation (843 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dissociation:
- Depression: 976 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 297 reports
- Neuralgia: 156 reports
- Quit smoking: 154 reports
- High blood pressure: 125 reports
- Insomnia: 106 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 105 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dissociation:
- Dissociation (507 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cilastatin sodium; imipenem (the active ingredients of Primaxin) and Primaxin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nightmares and drugs of ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride - now
- Buspirone Hydrochloride and Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Betimol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vagifem and Resorption Bone Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Novolin L and Pain Exacerbated - 9 seconds ago
- Alc and Weight Loss - 12 seconds ago
- Naloxegol and Vitamin D drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Methyldopa and Dry Eyes - 16 seconds ago
- Acyclovir and Temperature Regulation Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Dyspnea Exertional - 19 seconds ago