Will you have Jejunal ulcer with Primidone - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunal ulcer reported by people who take Primidone yet. This review analyzes which people have Jejunal ulcer with Primidone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on primidone (the active ingredients of Primidone) and Primidone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Jejunal ulcer are also considered in the study.
What is Primidone?
Primidone has active ingredients of primidone. It is often used in essential tremor. (latest outcomes from Primidone 6,115 users)
What is Jejunal Ulcer?
Jejunal ulcer (ulcer of the jejunum) has been reported by people with back pain, osteoarthritis, crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 158 Jejunal ulcer patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Jejunal ulcer while taking Primidone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jejunal ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Jejunal ulcer in Primidone
- Subscribe to monitor Primidone
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Primidone and have Jejunal ulcer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Jejunal ulcerJejunal ulcer
Could your condition cause Jejunal ulcerJejunal ulcer
Primidone side effects
- Primidone side effects (5,874 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Primidonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Primidone with similar drugs
- Primidone vs. Atenolol
- Primidone vs. Clonazepam
- Primidone vs. Gabapentin
- Primidone vs. Inderal
- Primidone vs. Inderal la
- Primidone vs. Lorazepam
- Primidone vs. Nadolol
- Primidone vs. Propranolol hydrochloride
- Primidone vs. Sinemet
- Primidone vs. Topamax
- Primidone vs. Topiramate
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Plavix and Xanthoparmelia Scarbosa drug interaction - now
- Will you have Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Recurrent with Brilinta? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Swollen Tongue with Atarax? - 4 seconds ago
- Mucosil-10 and False Parsley drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza Like Illness with Itraconazole? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Death with Questran? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Questran? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Questran? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein Urine with Leuprolide Acetate? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Menstruation Irregular with Insulin-Requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.