Proair hfa and Femur fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Femur fracture is found among people who take Proair hfa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Proair hfa and have Femur fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47,556 people who have side effects when taking Proair hfa from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
47,556 people reported to have side effects when taking Proair hfa.
Among them, 64 people (0.13%) have Femur fracture.
What is Proair hfa?
Proair hfa has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 48,155 Proair hfa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Femur fracture?
Femur fracture is found to be associated with 1,888 drugs and 1,343 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Proair hfa and Femur fracture reports submitted per year:
Time on Proair hfa when people have Femur fracture *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Femur fracture when taking Proair hfa *:
- female: 64.41 %
- male: 35.59 %
Age of people who have Femur fracture when taking Proair hfa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.77 %
- 40-49: 4.26 %
- 50-59: 12.77 %
- 60+: 68.09 %
Common drugs people take besides Proair hfa *:
- Spiriva: 15 people, 23.44%
- Symbicort: 12 people, 18.75%
- Fosamax: 12 people, 18.75%
- Actonel: 9 people, 14.06%
- Furosemide: 8 people, 12.50%
- Vitamins: 7 people, 10.94%
- Vitamin D3: 7 people, 10.94%
- Neurontin: 7 people, 10.94%
- Celebrex: 6 people, 9.38%
- Advair Hfa: 6 people, 9.38%
Common side effects people have besides Femur fracture *:
- Fall: 32 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 19 people, 29.69%
- Stress And Anxiety: 13 people, 20.31%
- Hip Fracture: 13 people, 20.31%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 11 people, 17.19%
- Weight Decreased: 10 people, 15.62%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 10 people, 15.62%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 14.06%
- Weakness: 8 people, 12.50%
- Pain In Extremity: 8 people, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 16 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 10.94%
- Hiv Infection: 6 people, 9.38%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 9.38%
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)): 4 people, 6.25%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 4 people, 6.25%
- Pain: 4 people, 6.25%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 4 people, 6.25%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 3 people, 4.69%
- Depression: 3 people, 4.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Proair hfa and have Femur fracture?Check whether Femur fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Femur fracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of albuterol sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Proair hfa:
- Proair hfa (48,155 reports)
Common Proair hfa side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 5,352 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,401 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,040 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,552 reports
- Pain: 2,439 reports
- Cough: 2,386 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,376 reports
- Asthma: 2,040 reports
Browse all side effects of Proair hfa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Femur fracture treatments and more:
- Femur fracture (42,467 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Femur fracture:
- Femur fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Femur fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Femur fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Femur fracture:
- Fosamax: 21,043 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 7,655 reports
- Boniva: 3,272 reports
- Vitamins: 2,796 reports
- Prednisone: 2,162 reports
- Actonel: 2,028 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,819 reports
- Humira: 1,537 reports
- Aspirin: 1,504 reports
- Enbrel: 1,491 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Femur fracture:
- Femur fracture (1,888 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Femur fracture:
- Osteoporosis: 17,995 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,861 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,958 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,055 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 914 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Femur fracture:
- Femur fracture (1,343 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol sulfate (the active ingredients of Proair hfa) and Proair hfa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Chantix and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Distress - 4 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Cerebral Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Metastases To Oesophagus - 6 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Vyvanse drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Ambrisentan drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Selegiline Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Clomid and Ovulation Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Viral Haemorrhagic Cystitis - 16 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Farxiga drug interaction - 16 seconds ago