Probiotic and Infected cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Infected cyst is reported only by a few people who take Probiotic.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Probiotic and have Infected cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,702 people who have side effects while taking Probiotic from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Probiotic.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Infected cyst.
What is Probiotic?
Probiotic has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 21,461 Probiotic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Infected cyst?
Infected cyst is found to be associated with 545 drugs and 239 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Probiotic and Infected cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Infected cyst when taking Probiotic *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Infected cyst when taking Probiotic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Probiotic *:
- Humira: 4 people, 80.00%
- Calcium: 2 people, 40.00%
- Enbrel: 2 people, 40.00%
- Entocort Ec: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 20.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bentyl: 1 person, 20.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 20.00%
- Detrol: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Infected cyst *:
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 2 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Neck Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Menstruation Delayed (late menstruation cycle): 2 people, 40.00%
- Feeling Hot: 2 people, 40.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 40.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 40.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 2 people, 40.00%
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 1 person, 20.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cerebral Disorder (brain disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 1 person, 20.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Probiotic and have Infected cyst?Check whether Infected cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Infected cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bacillus coagulans:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Probiotic:
- Probiotic (21,461 reports)
Common Probiotic side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,416 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,921 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,390 reports
- Dizziness: 1,216 reports
- Weakness: 1,148 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,083 reports
- Pain: 1,036 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,025 reports
Browse all side effects of Probiotic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Infected cyst treatments and more:
- Infected cyst (1,422 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Infected cyst:
- Infected cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Infected cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Infected cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Infected cyst:
All the drugs that are associated with Infected cyst:
- Infected cyst (545 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Infected cyst:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 227 reports
- Crohn's disease: 119 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Infected cyst:
- Infected cyst (239 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bacillus coagulans (the active ingredients of Probiotic) and Probiotic (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Pulmonary Hypertension - 7 seconds ago
- Smoflipid and Complement Factor C3 Decreased - 29 seconds ago
- Nevirapine and Anaemia - 35 seconds ago
- Acebutolol Hydrochloride vs. Vitamin D - 42 seconds ago
- Methimazole and Cefuroxime Axetil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Methimazole and Celecoxib drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tranxene and Atarax drug interaction - a minute ago
- Muscle Cramps in Pazeo, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Ingrezza and Constipation - a minute ago
- Bactroban and Atypical Femur Fracture - a minute ago