Who have Ovarian cyst with Progesterone - from FDA reports
Ovarian cyst is found among people who take Progesterone, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Prometrium, and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,166 people who have side effects when taking Progesterone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,166 people reported to have side effects when taking Progesterone.
Among them, 36 people (0.39%) have Ovarian cyst
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Progesterone when people have Ovarian cyst *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 60 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Progesterone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Progesterone *:
- 0-1: 4.17 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 41.67 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Assisted Fertilisation: 3 people, 8.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 8.33%
- Astrocytoma, Low Grade (low grade tumour of the brain that originate in a particular kind of glial-cells): 2 people, 5.56%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 5.56%
- Bleeding Disorders: 2 people, 5.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prometrium: 6 people, 16.67%
- Gonal-F: 5 people, 13.89%
- Provera: 5 people, 13.89%
- Lupron: 5 people, 13.89%
- Klonopin: 4 people, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 13.89%
- Ovarian Torsion (twisting of ovary): 5 people, 13.89%
- Necrosis (the stage of dying): 4 people, 11.11%
- Abdominal Pain Lower: 3 people, 8.33%
- Depression: 3 people, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ovarian cyst while taking Progesterone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ovarian cyst
- Subscribe to monitor Ovarian cyst in Progesterone
You are not alone:
Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Progesterone 9,666 users)
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 11,474 Ovarian cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ovarian cystOvarian cyst (1,350 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ovarian cystOvarian cyst (861 conditions)
Progesterone side effects
- Progesterone side effects (9,168 reports)
Browse all side effects of Progesteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nail Toxicity with Plaquenil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Analgesic Drug Level Increased with Gliadel? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Knee with Xyzal? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematopoietic Neoplasm with Gabapentin? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Glutathione? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Biaxin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.