Who have Ra with Prograf - from FDA reports
Ra is found among people who take Prograf, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Enbrel, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33,531 people who have side effects when taking Prograf from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
33,531 people reported to have side effects when taking Prograf.
Among them, 151 people (0.45%) have Ra
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Prograf when people have Ra *:
- < 1 month: 37.04 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.41 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.7 %
- 2 - 5 years: 18.52 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.11 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ra when taking Prograf *:
- female: 78.91 %
- male: 21.09 %
Age of people who have Ra when taking Prograf *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.74 %
- 30-39: 2.22 %
- 40-49: 53.33 %
- 50-59: 10.37 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 6 people, 3.97%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 3.31%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 2.65%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 3 people, 1.99%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 3 people, 1.99%
- Ovulation Induction: 3 people, 1.99%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 1.32%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 2 people, 1.32%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 2 people, 1.32%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 1.32%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel: 86 people, 56.95%
- Remicade: 71 people, 47.02%
- Rapamune: 67 people, 44.37%
- Neoral: 67 people, 44.37%
- Cellcept: 47 people, 31.13%
- Zenapax: 37 people, 24.50%
- Prednisolone: 28 people, 18.54%
- Methotrexate: 19 people, 12.58%
- Humira: 8 people, 5.30%
- Azulfidine En-Tabs: 7 people, 4.64%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 82 people, 54.30%
- Pain: 69 people, 45.70%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 67 people, 44.37%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 67 people, 44.37%
- Hair Loss: 67 people, 44.37%
- Sleep Disorder: 65 people, 43.05%
- Transplant Rejection (a transplant material is not worked): 65 people, 43.05%
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 62 people, 41.06%
- Pneumonia: 48 people, 31.79%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 15 people, 9.93%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ra while taking Prograf?
You are not alone:
Prograf has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Prograf 34,483 users)
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 628,585 Ra patients).
Drugs that are associated with RaRa (2,112 drugs)
Could your condition cause RaRa (1,649 conditions)
Prograf side effects
- Prograf side effects (33,549 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Prografa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Coughing with Menest? - now
- Will you have Cough with Menest? - now
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Aveed? - a second ago
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Aveed? - a second ago
- Will you have Arrhythmia with Aveed? - a second ago
- Will you have Abnormal Heart Rhythms with Aveed? - a second ago
- Will you have Umbilical Hernia with Enlarged Prostate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachycardia with Aveed? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Phenytoin Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Phendimetrazine Tartrate and Gabapentin - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.