Prohance and Procedural complication - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Procedural complication is reported only by a few people who take Prohance.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Prohance and have Procedural complication. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,617 people who have side effects while taking Prohance from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Prohance.
Among them, 3 people (0.08%) have Procedural complication.
What is Prohance?
Prohance has active ingredients of gadoteridol. eHealthMe is studying from 3,618 Prohance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Procedural complication?
Procedural complication is found to be associated with 1,449 drugs and 877 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Prohance and Procedural complication reports submitted per year:
Time on Prohance when people have Procedural complication *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Procedural complication when taking Prohance *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Procedural complication when taking Prohance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Prohance *:
- Ferumoxytol: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Procedural complication *:
- Loss Of Consciousness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ventricular Fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm): 1 person, 33.33%
- Contrast Media Reaction (reaction associated with the use of intravenous contrast material during radiology): 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 33.33%
- Areflexia (absence of a reflex): 1 person, 33.33%
- Brain Herniation (brain herniation is a potentially deadly side effect of very high intracranial pressure that occurs when a part of the brain is squeezed across structures within the skull): 1 person, 33.33%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Spinal Cord Neoplasm (tumour of spinal cord): 1 person, 33.33%
- Glioblastoma (most common and most aggressive malignant primary brain tumour in humans): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prohance and have Procedural complication?Check whether Procedural complication is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Procedural complication and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gadoteridol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Prohance:
- Prohance (3,618 reports)
Common Prohance side effects:
- Pain: 1,520 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 887 reports
Browse all side effects of Prohance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Procedural complication treatments and more:
- Procedural complication (8,780 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Procedural complication in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Procedural complication in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Procedural complication:
- Humira: 1,140 reports
- Aspirin: 411 reports
- Prednisone: 381 reports
- Methotrexate: 317 reports
- Avonex: 281 reports
- Heparin: 264 reports
- Fentanyl: 242 reports
- Propofol: 217 reports
- Mirena: 212 reports
- Lisinopril: 195 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication (1,449 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Procedural complication:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 604 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 464 reports
- Crohn's disease: 344 reports
- High blood pressure: 312 reports
- Pain: 198 reports
- Birth control: 180 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication (877 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gadoteridol (the active ingredients of Prohance) and Prohance (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Premarin and Ammonium Chloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Euthyrox vs. Testosterone Cypionate - 4 seconds ago
- Zestril and Excedrin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flucytosine and Hypersensitivity - 15 seconds ago
- Carafate and Keflex drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Proamatine and Viith Nerve Paralysis - 22 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Post Procedural Complication - 25 seconds ago
- Actos and Tooth Extraction - 39 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Roxicodone drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Bromsite and Azelastine drug interaction - 44 seconds ago