Prolia and Disturbance in attention - from FDA reports
Disturbance in attention is found among people who take Prolia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vitamin D, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 99,986 people who have side effects when taking Prolia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
99,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Prolia.
Among them, 64 people (0.06%) have Disturbance in attention
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Prolia when people have Disturbance in attention *:
- < 1 month: 36.36 %
- 1 - 6 months: 9.09 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.18 %
Gender of people who have Disturbance in attention when taking Prolia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Disturbance in attention when taking Prolia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 10.94%
- Pain: 5 people, 7.81%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 6.25%
- Depression: 4 people, 6.25%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 4.69%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 11 people, 17.19%
- Calcium: 10 people, 15.62%
- Lyrica: 7 people, 10.94%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 7.81%
- Vitamin D3: 5 people, 7.81%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 20 people, 31.25%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 people, 29.69%
- Weakness: 18 people, 28.12%
- Feeling Abnormal: 17 people, 26.56%
- Pain: 16 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Disturbance in attention while taking Prolia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Disturbance in attention
- Subscribe to monitor Disturbance in attention in Prolia
You are not alone:
Prolia has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Prolia 100,226 users)
Disturbance in attention
Disturbance in attention has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 39,436 Disturbance in attention patients).
Drugs that are associated with Disturbance in attentionDisturbance in attention (2,068 drugs)
Could your condition cause Disturbance in attentionDisturbance in attention (1,745 conditions)
Prolia side effects
- Prolia side effects (99,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Proliaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Eliquis? - now
- Talc and Zioptan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemangioma with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Lesion with Bactrim Ds? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gilbert'S Syndrome with Codeine Sulfate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - 33 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.