Will you have Primidone - serum with Prolia - from FDA reports
There is no Primidone - serum reported by people who take Prolia yet. This review analyzes which people have Primidone - serum with Prolia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on denosumab (the active ingredients of Prolia) and Prolia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Primidone - serum are also considered in the study.
What is Prolia?
Prolia has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Prolia 108,107 users)
What is Primidone - Serum?
Primidone - serum has been reported by people with insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, type 2 diabetes, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 278 Primidone - serum patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Primidone - serum while taking Prolia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Primidone - serum
- Subscribe to monitor Primidone - serum in Prolia
- Subscribe to monitor Prolia
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Prolia and have Primidone - serum
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Primidone - serumPrimidone - serum
Could your condition cause Primidone - serumPrimidone - serum
Prolia side effects
- Prolia side effects (107,877 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Proliaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Prolia with similar drugs
- Prolia vs. Actonel
- Prolia vs. Alendronate sodium
- Prolia vs. Alendronic acid
- Prolia vs. Atelvia
- Prolia vs. Boniva
- Prolia vs. Calcium
- Prolia vs. Calcium acetate
- Prolia vs. Calcium carbonate
- Prolia vs. Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Prolia vs. Calcium citrate
- Prolia vs. Calcium d - glucarate
- Prolia vs. Calcium-d glucarate
- Prolia vs. Calcium disodium versenate
- Prolia vs. Evista
- Prolia vs. Forteo
- Prolia vs. Fosamax
- Prolia vs. Fosamax plus d
- Prolia vs. Lithium carbonate
- Prolia vs. Miacalcin
- Prolia vs. Premarin
- Prolia vs. Reclast
- Prolia vs. Risedronate sodium
- Prolia vs. Vitamin d
- Prolia vs. Vitamin k
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Apprehension with Nystatin? - now
- Will you have Bedridden with Actos? - now
- Will you have Obstructed Labor with Bentyl? - now
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Nystatin? - now
- Will you have Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension with Nystatin? - now
- Will you have Anxiety And Stress with Nystatin? - now
- Will you have Anxiety with Nystatin? - a second ago
- Will you have Increased Bronchial Secretion with Lupron? - a second ago
- Will you have Tremors with Chinese Licorice? - a second ago
- Will you have Tremor with Chinese Licorice? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.