Prolia and Skin turgor decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin turgor decreased is reported only by a few people who take Prolia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Prolia and have Skin turgor decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 131,342 people who have side effects while taking Prolia from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
131,342 people reported to have side effects when taking Prolia.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Skin turgor decreased.
What is Prolia?
Prolia has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 131,809 Prolia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin turgor decreased?
Skin turgor decreased (less elasticity of skin) is found to be associated with 392 drugs and 197 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Prolia and Skin turgor decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin turgor decreased when taking Prolia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin turgor decreased when taking Prolia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Prolia *:
- Zetia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zemplar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 50.00%
- B6: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chromium Picolinate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cytomel: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Skin turgor decreased *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Venous Insufficiency (poor circulation of blood caused by damaged or enlarged veins): 1 person, 50.00%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Foot Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 50.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 50.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prolia and have Skin turgor decreased?Check whether Skin turgor decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin turgor decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of denosumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Prolia:
- Prolia (131,809 reports)
Common Prolia side effects:
Browse all side effects of Prolia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin turgor decreased treatments and more:
- Skin turgor decreased (467 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin turgor decreased:
- Skin turgor decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin turgor decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin turgor decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Skin turgor decreased:
- Skin turgor decreased (392 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Skin turgor decreased:
- Skin turgor decreased (197 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on denosumab (the active ingredients of Prolia) and Prolia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Visudyne and Muscle Tightness - a second ago
- Implanon and Nodule - 16 seconds ago
- Regular Insulin and Muscle Atrophy - 18 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Hospitalisation - 21 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Weight Abnormal - 22 seconds ago
- Reglan and Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection - 24 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Csf Protein Increased - 25 seconds ago
- Sonata and Tequin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Efavirenz and Face Oedema - 27 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia - 28 seconds ago