Propofol and Urine abnormality - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urine abnormality is reported only by a few people who take Propofol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Propofol and have Urine abnormality. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,167 people who have side effects while taking Propofol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
32,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Propofol.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Urine abnormality.
What is Propofol?
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal. eHealthMe is studying from 32,379 Propofol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urine abnormality?
Urine abnormality is found to be associated with 998 drugs and 528 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Propofol and Urine abnormality reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Propofol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Urine abnormality when taking Propofol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Propofol *:
- Nexium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mcp: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clexane: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Urine abnormality *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume: 1 person, 50.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 50.00%
- Freezing Phenomenon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crystal Urine Present: 1 person, 50.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Propofol and have Urine abnormality?Check whether Urine abnormality is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urine abnormality and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of propofol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Propofol:
- Propofol (32,379 reports)
Common Propofol side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3,514 reports
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 3,042 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,810 reports
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1,434 reports
- Fever: 1,325 reports
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 1,218 reports
Browse all side effects of Propofol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urine abnormality treatments and more:
- Urine abnormality (4,671 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine abnormality:
- Benadryl: 436 reports
- Gravol: 379 reports
- Ranitidine: 334 reports
- Prednisone: 328 reports
- Tylenol: 322 reports
- Aspirin: 284 reports
- Gabapentin: 194 reports
- Synthroid: 194 reports
- Paracetamol: 189 reports
- Vitamin d: 177 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (998 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine abnormality:
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 548 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 339 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 208 reports
- Osteoporosis: 174 reports
- High blood pressure: 156 reports
- Pain: 140 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 125 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (528 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propofol (the active ingredients of Propofol) and Propofol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amevive and Acetaminophen drug interaction - a second ago
- Carcinoid Tumor and Heart Rate Increased - 25 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Norgesic drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and Basal Cell Carcinoma - 46 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Vectibix drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Taztia Xt and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Promethazine Dm vs. Singulair - a minute ago
- Amantadine Hydrochloride and Ondansetron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Amlodipine Besylate And Benazepril Hydrochloride and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 2 minutes ago
- Levothroid and Norditropin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago